Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one keeps saying error when trying to update, tried deleting games to make sure enough space, cleared cache and the error code 0x80070070 does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterboyNC, Sep 28, 2019.

1. HunterboyNC
    HunterboyNC Guest

Update problem

My xbox one keeps saying error when trying to update, tried deleting games to make sure enough space, cleared cache and the error code 0x80070070 does not exist on the error search code list. I've tried to do offline update with flash drive but with no
    luck!! Please can anyone help?? Thanks

:)

HunterboyNC, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. PROBLEM WITH UPDATE TO XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM WITH UPDATE TO XBOX 360: Hi I Can't download an update to XBOX 360. Status Code: 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. The "test Xbox Live Connection" seems to work well but I cannot use the console without the update Anyone...
  3. There was a problem with the update. (Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update. (Xbox One X): [img] Been having this issue for over an hour now, I've contacted support but I've done everything they recommended for me to do and I'm still getting this issue, gotta admit this is the first...
  4. There was a problem with your update

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with your update: It gets like 7% and stops and says. Visit Xbox help or whatever. Can’t get it to update. This has never happened before. submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]
  5. Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização do sistema [Problem with system update]: Não estou conseguindo atualizar meu Xbox 360 está dando falha na atualização mostrando na TV problema de conexão e aparece um código de status com os seguintes números : 4497 - 0000 - 3000 - 0902...
  6. Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem: Hi, so I have only owned my xbox one x for less than a year and in the last 3 months I have been having a number of errors. One was update related where I needed to do an offline update. I have...
  7. Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StillDrunk_Cx [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  9. There was a problem with the update Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update Xbox one: I keep getting the error code 0x80072f8f and 0x000000000 0x000000201, yes o have done the hard factory reset, i have reset the modem, and am on a wired connection, this doesnt even let me get past...
  10. Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind: Is anyone else finding that pause/play/forward/rewind no longer work for dvds with the dec. 2019 update? 59402f03-8bbb-468c-b30d-f8cc00834e83