Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonAsathorx, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Update problem

My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more problem,and the most problem is they told me they will not fix
    my xbox one and if want to fix it ,i need to find my own way, so no one help and that's suck

:)

JasonAsathorx, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. Xbox X update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X update problem: Hi my sons xbox will not allow online activities until an update is loaded. The update gets 21% complete and then displays an error. I have done a soft and hard reset Please can you help [img]...
  3. There was a problem with the update - Xbox one July update

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update - Xbox one July update: Things to note about my Xbox: I have an Original Xbox one with a new hard drive that has worked wonders for me since my last one which was faulty and I've had this new hard drive for 2 months now...
  4. There's a problem with Bandwidth usage (or auto-update) #insidersring

in XboX Insiders
    There's a problem with Bandwidth usage (or auto-update) #insidersring: [IMG] I am beta testing new fiber that will soon be rolled out in my city, so I've been spending a little more time than normal looking at what is happening on my network, and I found this....
  5. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  6. Problems installing and updating games with external ssd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing and updating games with external ssd: Hello, I i staklwd a 4TB SSD in my Xbox one S, to have enough space, bowever im having issues, having to reinstall games and dlcs, like battlefield 4, eas works mg, for some reason something got...
  7. COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]: Ao atualizar meu xbox one diz o seguinte: HOUVE UM PROBLEMA COM A ATUALIZAÇÃO CÓDIGO DE ERRO: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005. Pede pra tentar novamente. Tentei várias vezes e fica no mesmo...
  8. Problems With Downloading Game Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problems With Downloading Game Updates: Every time i update a game on my xbox for some reason my download speed greatly decreases for a extended period of time (goes from 50 - 40mbps to about 700kbps) even though my internet is stable...
  9. Problema com atualização: Erro E208.[Translation-Update problem: Error E208.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com atualização: Erro E208.[Translation-Update problem: Error E208.]: Olá, Meu console Xbox One não atualiza. A reinicialização simples do console não funciona. Já baixei e tentei atualizá-lo offline com um pendrive, porém continua a aparecer o mesmo erro (E208), o...
  10. Minecraft Nether Update problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nether Update problems: hello I noticed that Minecraft has a new update for 1.16.0 and I wanted downloaded but it didn't show up and it's still version 1.14.0 on my computer plus when I tried to download update on the...