Update problem

Discus and support Update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonAsathorx, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Update problem

My xbox one die after the last update,i try anything and everything but still nothing,it got problem everytime after the update,it work just fine and why need so many update,it just cost more problem,and the most problem is they told me they will not fix
    my xbox one and if want to fix it ,i need to find my own way, so no one help and that's suck

:)

JasonAsathorx, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

Update problem

1. Update problem - Similar Threads - Update problem

2. : XBOX Update Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX Update Problem: : XBOX Update Problem Having worked for a well known ISP here in the UK, regardless of what package youre on, id strongly recommend connecting with a cable, all the time if possible, if its not...
  3. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  4. update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    update problem: [img] I try to update to online but i get error then i tryed to update offline but i get this error. c04e922f-005c-4590-8df5-751c5041dce9
  5. Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update: Ive reset the whole thing and it says ive already been connected to a network but thats impossible. Only option to select is okay so i press it. Then i go to the next step which is update, it...
  6. Xbox One Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update Problems: I've been having a problem doing a system update on my original Xbox One for a few days now. I'm getting a series of error codes (0x89323000E 0x00000000 0x000000206) shortly after starting the...
  7. Update problem on XBOX360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update problem on XBOX360: Hi there my son is having issues with completing an update, the below error pops up: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F Any help would be appreciated, we have tried downloading the update file, the...
  8. update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    update problem: I cant update xbox one [img] c62eae09-77d4-4d04-b971-abecd9312d55
  9. probleme mise a jour x one [Translation - problem updated x one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme mise a jour x one [Translation - problem updated x one]: Bonjour, Suite a une demande de mise a jour de ma X one s un code erreur: 0x8B05001E 0x00000000 0x00000304 me bloque ma mise a jour a 11%. Merci de me venir en aide. Cordialement; Denis....
  10. App Updating Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Updating Problems: How's it going everybody? Quick question, anybody else having issues with Apps updating or installing for that matter? I've had problems with more than one to be honest, I can add them to the...