update problem

Discus and support update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant update xbox one [img] c62eae09-77d4-4d04-b971-abecd9312d55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Superhirau666, Oct 28, 2019.

1. update problem

I cant update xbox one
    update problem [​IMG]

:)

Superhirau666, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

update problem

1. update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. Problems Updating games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems Updating games.: For some reason, every time I try to update a game it says I need 4 more GB of internal space, however, with my harddrive in I have 1.3 TB of space.i still can't update my games. Does anyone know...
  3. problem loading MSFS following update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem loading MSFS following update: Is is possible to reinstall MSFS2020 on my PC? I originally had MSFS2020 running well but, following the first update, it will only load to the first screen after the "Press any key"...
  4. Minecraft rtx windows 10 update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft rtx windows 10 update problem.: Hello, you will see since the beta version of Minecraft RTX was updated yesterday, every time I want to start it, it closes only on the red screen of mojang. I have tried uninstalling and...
  5. Update problem, can someone assist

in XboX Insiders
    Update problem, can someone assist: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFresh1 [link] [comments]
  6. Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX

in XboX Insiders
    Problem since the last update for Minecraft Beta RTX: Hi. I have always been able to perfectly put the Minecraft Beta RTX version, but since yesterday's update I can't get into the game. It boots up, the red mojang screen appears, and closes on its...
  7. Update Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Problem: I have an Xbox One I was getting stuck updating so I did the usb offline update it work for a while until it ask me to do an update again after couple of months and I did it and same problem...
  8. Apps updates and installation problem

in XboX Insiders
    Apps updates and installation problem: Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but the applications on xbox one take too much time to update/install and shows an odd bandwidth on the download bar. submitted...
  9. Updating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating problem: So my game wont update on Xbox one how do i fix that a7a05429-510e-47eb-a83b-f3f5cc4d832f
  10. Problem with update of Microsoft Store, XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with update of Microsoft Store, XBOX ONE S: Hello, I have XBOX ONE S and I am having problems with a Microsoft Store update. As soon as it starts, it stays stuck for days, it doesn't advance, it doesn't even show the percentage. It does not...