update problem

Discus and support update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant update xbox one [img] c62eae09-77d4-4d04-b971-abecd9312d55 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Superhirau666, Oct 28, 2019.

1. update problem

I cant update xbox one
    update problem [​IMG]

:)

Superhirau666, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

update problem

1. update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. Problem with update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with update: Split from this thread. I reset my xbox one cause I bought it used. Now it won't update!!! I just bought games and internet service so I'm pissed it keep saying there was a problem with the...
  3. : XBOX Update Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX Update Problem: : XBOX Update Problem Having worked for a well known ISP here in the UK, regardless of what package youre on, id strongly recommend connecting with a cable, all the time if possible, if its not...
  4. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  5. update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    update problem: [img] I try to update to online but i get error then i tryed to update offline but i get this error. c04e922f-005c-4590-8df5-751c5041dce9
  6. Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update: Ive reset the whole thing and it says ive already been connected to a network but thats impossible. Only option to select is okay so i press it. Then i go to the next step which is update, it...
  7. Xbox One Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update Problems: I've been having a problem doing a system update on my original Xbox One for a few days now. I'm getting a series of error codes (0x89323000E 0x00000000 0x000000206) shortly after starting the...
  8. Update problem on XBOX360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update problem on XBOX360: Hi there my son is having issues with completing an update, the below error pops up: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F Any help would be appreciated, we have tried downloading the update file, the...
  9. probleme mise a jour x one [Translation - problem updated x one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme mise a jour x one [Translation - problem updated x one]: Bonjour, Suite a une demande de mise a jour de ma X one s un code erreur: 0x8B05001E 0x00000000 0x00000304 me bloque ma mise a jour a 11%. Merci de me venir en aide. Cordialement; Denis....
  10. App Updating Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Updating Problems: How's it going everybody? Quick question, anybody else having issues with Apps updating or installing for that matter? I've had problems with more than one to be honest, I can add them to the...