update question

Discus and support update question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a survival world I have been working on. Will the update take place on the worlds already saved? Or do I need to start a new one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kid Slice, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Kid Slice
    Kid Slice Guest

update question

I have a survival world I have been working on. Will the update take place on the worlds already saved? Or do I need to start a new one?

:)

Kid Slice, Dec 20, 2014
  2. Anzac-Mac
    Anzac-Mac Guest
    Fallout 4 Impressions: Mild Spoilers

One question,is there a day one update for it?

Anzac-Mac, Dec 20, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Gonna try twitch streaming

Thanks for filling us in, is there a question or you just keeping us updated?

cross44, Dec 20, 2014
  4. update question

It should take effect on areas that you have not explored.

D MASTERPIECE, Dec 21, 2014
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

LOST ALL MY PROGRESS AFTER UPDATE

btw i have a question. was it a system update or a game update? that might answer a your question...
  6. onyxishere Win User

update question

@DropWave, you claim false but you do realize that Mister Fitzer is an xbox employee right?
  7. candyman100 Win User

update question

Thank u for that info. It was updated
  8. Borss39 Win User

update question

You will see it install next time you start the console.
  9. MichaelCasey Win User

Update question

It does it every day no matter the game or app. If I'm playing or watching something and try to go to the home screen BAM!! Black screen. I don't no if it's a bug or something with my X1.
Thema:

update question

1. update question - Similar Threads - update question

2. Update Question No. 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Update Question No. 2: So I think my Xbox is enrolled in the insider program and I'm pretty sure that's why I have a new update. As i recently posted Im running off my phones hotspot and I can't install it and now I...
  3. Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding Edge - Ninja Theory Developer Update : Your Questions Answered Video: Hello fellow gamers :-) For fans of Ninja Theory’s 4x4 team brawler, Bleeding Edge and those gamers curious about it, NT have released a Your Questions Answered developer update video that may...
  4. Update question

in XboX Insiders
    Update question: R we able to download most recent update for alpha ring to a usb drive and install it? submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  5. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

in XboX Insiders
    Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty: I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC we have DISM and SFC commands for example, so,...
  6. I have a question... Why so many updates?

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question... Why so many updates?: submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments]
  7. Controller update questions for the team

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update questions for the team: Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no...
  8. 1910 Ring Alpha Skip Ahead Update (1910.190729-1945) Question

in XboX Insiders
    1910 Ring Alpha Skip Ahead Update (1910.190729-1945) Question: Hi, Maybe it will be a stupid question but i've 2 Xbox ( the Day one edition the "fat one" and Xbox one X ) , both are Under alpha skip ahead preview. The question is : Why my Xbox one day one so...
  9. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  10. Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a question, how can I make the update go forward? it only stays at 86%: I recently had the problem of the E200 error in which they gave me 3 methods to solve it, today try the manual update but it stays at 86% and does not advance what I can do?...