Update Required to connect to Xbox Live, cannot update because I'm not connected to Xbox ...

Discus and support Update Required to connect to Xbox Live, cannot update because I'm not connected to Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I'm sure its a repost, but I suck at searching on this site. I need to perform a system update, however I am trying to connect to a new router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by abata08, Jun 5, 2014.

1. abata08
    abata08 Guest

Update Required to connect to Xbox Live, cannot update because I'm not connected to Xbox ...

Hey, I'm sure its a repost, but I suck at searching on this site. I need to perform a system update, however I am trying to connect to a new router and my Xbox needs to be connected to the internet in order to do so. Also, the system codes that I am receiving
    are stating that I need to update my Xbox in order to perform this update.

HELP PLEASE! and thanks

:)

abata08, Jun 5, 2014
  2. When exactly does XboxOne require net connection?

it can be played offline if that's what your asking, you have to install your tiltle's first though, if your connected it will want an update, otherwise just install your game and play, if you want xbox live connection is required obviously

hemonecrophagia, Jun 5, 2014
  3. scion of tea
    scion of tea Guest
    Update won't allow me to connect.

Yep, happened to me too. Can't connect to Live without the update, and can't download the update because I'm not connected to Live.

Feeble.

scion of tea, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Are you able to temporarily connect your console directly to the modem so it can update?

Could be that your console can't connect through your new router properly but if you can update your console first then we can help troubleshoot the router afterwards if required.

Bazajaytee, Jun 5, 2014
Thema:

1. Update Required to connect to Xbox Live, cannot update because I'm not connected to Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Update Required connect

2. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...
  3. : Update required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Update required: : Update required Make sure that you have a stable connection, and also try to unplug the console for 30 minutes and see if that helps you out a bit. 01b56a40-8f66-4246-a900-6368fb9e34e2
  4. Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]: [10.01.2019 16:00] Soeben ausgepackt: Neuer Elite-Controller. Zubehör-App gefunden. Erste Mitteilung: "Update erforderlich". Keinerlei weiterer Hinweis. ---[Mod Translation - [10.01.2019 16:00]...
  5. Required update on 6/25/2018, now game freezes/crashes!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Required update on 6/25/2018, now game freezes/crashes!: I was prompted to do the required update for CoD WW2 today, and now the game freezes/crashes! It is no longer playable. How do I fix this so I can play, without deleting the game and all of my...
  6. Xbox one required update fail- ie bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one required update fail- ie bugs: since the required Xbox one update this past week (could not go online without update) the internet explorer had had some obvious updates. The visual aspect is very different, for the worse I say...
  7. Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?: I have an Xbox 360 console. For the past few months, I get prompted to update my Xbox. I have manually updated, performed factory resets, and everything is up-to-date according to version...
  8. Can't Connect to Xbox-Live, Requires Update, NOT ENOUGH STORAGE!??!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Xbox-Live, Requires Update, NOT ENOUGH STORAGE!??!: Hello, As you know by reading the subject I am having issues with xbox live, bla bla bla But i havent seen anything like this. I've gone through forums and tried everything. Won't work. As you...
  9. Cannot apply update required to connect to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot apply update required to connect to XBox Live: At start-up of my Xbox 360, I get a message that "Update Required" and that if I don't apply I may have problems connecting to Xbox Live. However, this update fails every time: - Status code...
  10. Cannot apply required update to connect to Xbox Live (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot apply required update to connect to Xbox Live (Xbox 360): At start up of my Xbox 360, I get a message that "Update Required" and that if I don't apply I may have problems connecting to Xbox Live. However, this update fails every time: - Status code...