: Update required

Discus and support : Update required in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Update required Make sure that you have a stable connection, and also try to unplug the console for 30 minutes and see if that helps you out a bit.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChristinaCuen, Jun 4, 2019.

1. : Update required

Make sure that you have a stable connection, and also try to unplug the console for 30 minutes and see if that helps you out a bit.

:)

ChristinaCuen, Jun 4, 2019
  2. LAW 3 Win User

Update required

Hey,

It looks like a network issue, are you running on a wireless or hot-spot, could you try connected via ethernet to ensure network stability.

here's some other solutions : https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/console/system-update-help
  3. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

Update required

4. Galaxy Golden Win User

Make sure that you have a stable connection, and also try to unplug the console for 30 minutes and see if that helps you out a bit.
  5. Blasphome Filth Win User

Update Required

Had you took a look in your memory if there is anything else from this game?

You can also try to delete your profile and download it again.

If still doesnt work,go to your storage and dont press y (where you go to delete cache)

but press LB - RB - X - LB - RB - X to delete your last Xbox update and download it again.

It should download itself when you try again to connect to xbox live after delting the last update.

What is when you delete your installed game and play it from disk. Does it take the update only via disk,without

installed on HDD?

Try to delete it all,and take a look. After that make a report and we will find any solution for your issue.

Blasphome
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Requires Update, Update not Found!

Have you tried the game with a different profile on your console? Also, have you tried the disc on a friend's console? Please let me know the results of both!
Thema:

1. : Update required - Similar Threads - Update required

2. Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Windows update 1903 Required for some games on game pass (PC): I'm very confused on why this update that correct me if I'm wrong is a windows 10 beta update 1903 is required to play games through the gamepass on the windows store.... playing the same game...
  3. Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]: [10.01.2019 16:00] Soeben ausgepackt: Neuer Elite-Controller. Zubehör-App gefunden. Erste Mitteilung: "Update erforderlich". Keinerlei weiterer Hinweis. ---[Mod Translation - [10.01.2019 16:00]...
  4. TP-Link: Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. ...: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Update error 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90110007 Can't finish required updates XBox One. tnQ fast Help I have the same issue. This is a frikking expensive consule. Why am...
  5. #yolo requirements have not updated after a week of me fulfilling requirements

in XBoX Rewards
    #yolo requirements have not updated after a week of me fulfilling requirements: First objective is to purchase $40+ before tax of eligible games. I purhcase Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition on 11/17/17 for $45.49 pre-tax. The reward still has not updated and it's been well over...
  6. Xbox live rewards requires update

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards requires update: Xbox live rewards says my account needs attention. It states that I need to update my email but my information is correct and I have nothing else that I can see that needs attention. Please help....
  7. Required update on 6/25/2018, now game freezes/crashes!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Required update on 6/25/2018, now game freezes/crashes!: I was prompted to do the required update for CoD WW2 today, and now the game freezes/crashes! It is no longer playable. How do I fix this so I can play, without deleting the game and all of my...
  8. Xbox one required update fail- ie bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one required update fail- ie bugs: since the required Xbox one update this past week (could not go online without update) the internet explorer had had some obvious updates. The visual aspect is very different, for the worse I say...
  9. Installing Game First Time-"An Update is Required. You must be singed in to Xbox Live and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Game First Time-"An Update is Required. You must be singed in to Xbox Live and ...: I have installed the game, get the error message "An Update is required, you must be signed in to xbox live and accept the update to play call of duty WWII. HI have not singed up for an xbox...
  10. Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 requires an update to connect to XBox Live but the update is not available?: I have an Xbox 360 console. For the past few months, I get prompted to update my Xbox. I have manually updated, performed factory resets, and everything is up-to-date according to version...