Update still not working

Discus and support Update still not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm still unable to use my console online as this latest update just will not install. Upon starting the console all it say's is 'there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HJD360, Sep 2, 2019.

1. HJD360
    HJD360 Guest

Update still not working

Hi, I'm still unable to use my console online as this latest update just will not install. Upon starting the console all it say's is 'there was a problem with the update' with the error code 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204. I've tried multiple things
    I've seen online, hard resetting the console (hold power button for 10 secs, then unplug for 30), repeatedly tapping on the 'try again', going into offline mode then quickly testing the connection (connection shows as working fine, but then after switching
    to online mode within a few seconds it will automatically go back to the initial problem screen). Just really fed up at this point, find it ridiculous to have released such an untested update that has effectively bricked my console.

:)

HJD360, Sep 2, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

update still not working

3. HJD360 Win User

Update still not working

As I mentioned, I've done that.
  4. buddhakhan842 Win User

Update still not working

Yeah same here! Except my error message ends in 09x0000005
  5. SnobbyFiber44 Win User

Update still not working

Thanks for the advice, but I already tried this (many times) and still not working :(

And the wifi connection works just fine.

So, what do I do?
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Update still not working

According to Xbox support page the code indicates that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

Turn off your console.

Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

Turn on the console

Try updating the console again.
Thema:

Update still not working

1. Update still not working - Similar Threads - Update still working

2. Update still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update still won't work: I was having this problem yesterday but after a power cycle it stopped trying to update. Now the update gets to the second stage and stops halfway through and gives me a error that says there was...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Still ot working since August, 2017 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Still ot working since August, 2017 update.: WHEN THE HELL IS Microsoft GOING TO EITHER FIX THIS GAME OR REFUND MONEY THEY COLLECT FROM PREMIUM PLAYERS FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS THAT THE GAME HAS NOT WORKED. FED UP WITH THEIR CRAP....
  4. Forza Horizon 3 on PC still not working after the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 on PC still not working after the latest update: Hi, after your reply unfortunately none of the suggested methods worked, Forza Horizon still crash at the very first screen...it's nearly three weeks now and lookin' at the forums around internet...
  5. Please help! Tried offline update still wont work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Tried offline update still wont work!: I just bought this xbox one, not new though. I get it home and it kept popping up an Error code E200. So I factory reset, reset to troubling screen, nothing worked. SO I did the offline update for...
  6. Xbox Controller Firmware and Windows Anniversary Update - Still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Firmware and Windows Anniversary Update - Still not working: Hello, I'm one of those unfortunate people who has an Xbox One Controller that can't work with the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. Basically after updating to the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition...
  7. My new chatpad still blinks orange after the software update and doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new chatpad still blinks orange after the software update and doesn't work.: My new chatpad still blinks orange after the software update and doesn't work. 8a55a082-8090-466d-b228-2c283de57f60
  8. i download a update onto my USB and it still wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    i download a update onto my USB and it still wont work: I downloaded a update onto my USB as I couldn't connect to Xbox live. I started the update and a message came up saying cant process the update. status code 42FE-4467-1600-267F-C000-0185.i tried...
  9. i download a update onto my USB and it still wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    i download a update onto my USB and it still wont work: I downloaded a update onto my USB as I couldn't connect to Xbox live. I started the update and a message came up saying cant process the update. status code 42FE-4467-1600-267F-C000-0185.i tried...
  10. System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work...: Getting extremely annoyed at the amount of times my Xbox has stopped working. I've had the elite for about a month now and this is the last straw. I've tried the offline update through usb THREE...