Update stuck (no errors codes)

Discus and support Update stuck (no errors codes) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was wondering if I would be able to unplug the console and restart it or would that irreparably damage the system? Good news is it not only is under the Xbox Warranty still, I made sure to purchase an additional 3 year warranty on top of that to be sure if the same thing happened as last time where the update bricked my console, I would be covered. Xbox One X. Auto on with auto update enabled. Update began at 6 AM. Woke up and powered on the console at 10 AM. Stuck at 14% Never moved. Going on 11 AM.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Wonky Sausage Win User

Unable to download update for Arkham City

I'm wondering whether it's a problem with XBL. I just stuck in Deus Ex, and had the exact same error code when prompted that there was an update for the game. I even stuck in an old game - Homefront, and again, same error code same conditions
  3. darkist1 Win User

Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

Hi FERROme,

Here's a link that should be able to assist you. It's specifically for when your update gets stuck. Update stuck

Hope this works for you
  4. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  5. xxDuckNcov3Rxx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  6. ArCaidGamer Win User

Factory reset my Xbox and it keep saying there was somthing wrong with the uodate

just had to factory reset my Xbox and I'm stuck at update it says checking for updates, checking for updates, checking for updates and once it's finally done it says there was a problem with the update error code 0X80072EE2, 0x0000000 0x00000200
Thema:

1. Update stuck (no errors codes) - Similar Threads - Update stuck errors

2. One X is stuck in update loop

in XboX Insiders
    One X is stuck in update loop: I've tried everything aside from offline updating as I dont have a working computer or 6 GB flash drive to try it, but my xbox is stuck in a E100 update loop and factory resets do not work as well...
  3. Xbox stuck in update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in update loop: When I went to update my xbox one s to the latest update it got stuck on a certain percent and stopped, then it took me to the trouble shooting screen. I restarted the xbox and it took me back a...
  4. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  5. Update failed, stuck in a loop

in XboX Insiders
    Update failed, stuck in a loop: In the alpha/skip ahead. Error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x000000201 submitted by /u/smurkederp25 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  7. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  8. xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f: Have network connection ok, but can't access the guide page and move off the update screen. Please help? f1852c19-e0ec-4229-a27b-5e606822ca5e
  9. Stuck trying to update, always fails giving error code - can't get out of this loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck trying to update, always fails giving error code - can't get out of this loop: I've had the xbox (old style white version) for a good few years (never updated it), and now getting it set up again. My son bought the Lego Jurassic world game, so inserted it, it asked to make...
  10. My Xbox 360 s seems to be stuck within an update and connection error loop! Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 s seems to be stuck within an update and connection error loop! Please help me!: Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the exact section to post this under, but I'm gonna give it a go. Ok so here's my problem. I have owned an Xbox 360 s since 2010. It has been an amazing...