Update stuck (no errors codes)

Discus and support Update stuck (no errors codes) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Aug 7, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Hey, my update is stuck at 14%. Been there for nearly 5 hours. My Xbox is not showing an error code or anything. It is still showing downloading. I was wondering if I would be able to unplug the console and restart it or would that irreparably damage the system? Good news is it not only is under the Xbox Warranty still, I made sure to purchase an additional 3 year warranty on top of that to be sure if the same thing happened as last time where the update bricked my console, I would be covered. Xbox One X. Auto on with auto update enabled. Update began at 6 AM. Woke up and powered on the console at 10 AM. Stuck at 14% Never moved. Going on 11 AM.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Wonky Sausage Win User

Unable to download update for Arkham City

I'm wondering whether it's a problem with XBL. I just stuck in Deus Ex, and had the exact same error code when prompted that there was an update for the game. I even stuck in an old game - Homefront, and again, same error code same conditions
  3. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  4. xxDuckNcov3Rxx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  5. ArCaidGamer Win User

Factory reset my Xbox and it keep saying there was somthing wrong with the uodate

just had to factory reset my Xbox and I'm stuck at update it says checking for updates, checking for updates, checking for updates and once it's finally done it says there was a problem with the update error code 0X80072EE2, 0x0000000 0x00000200
  6. taidara Win User

what was the update today? 20th june 2012

Hey there Mower!

Have you tried
    Troubleshooting Xbox updates

If you get an error code after console software update fails, try and see if you can find your error code listed

here!

If your still stuck, post back the error code if you receive one.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Update stuck (no errors codes) - Similar Threads - Update stuck errors

2. Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update Its Stuck On 0% Xbox One: Whenever I Try To Update Minecraft On Xbox One It's Stuck At 0% I've Tried Everything Whenever I Try And Download Another Game Or Update One It Downloads But For Minecraft It Doesn't...
  3. Stuck at Verifying Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at Verifying Update: So i am all out of ideas. I turned my console on yesterday to the usual update required screen. It completed the download stage to then get stuck on the verifying stage. no matter what i try i...
  4. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  5. Game update is stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update is stuck at 0%: I have an update on a game that i am playing on my xbox one and it is stuck at 0%, i have tons of memory left, i tried restarting the xbox, i tried restarting the internet and nothing helped. Then...
  6. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  7. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  8. xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f: Have network connection ok, but can't access the guide page and move off the update screen. Please help? f1852c19-e0ec-4229-a27b-5e606822ca5e
  9. Stuck trying to update, always fails giving error code - can't get out of this loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck trying to update, always fails giving error code - can't get out of this loop: I've had the xbox (old style white version) for a good few years (never updated it), and now getting it set up again. My son bought the Lego Jurassic world game, so inserted it, it asked to make...
  10. My Xbox 360 s seems to be stuck within an update and connection error loop! Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 s seems to be stuck within an update and connection error loop! Please help me!: Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the exact section to post this under, but I'm gonna give it a go. Ok so here's my problem. I have owned an Xbox 360 s since 2010. It has been an amazing...