Update stuck on verifying for hours

Discus and support Update stuck on verifying for hours in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned on xbox this morning and it needed to update. Got to the verifying part and has been stuck on the same percentage for aound 4 hours now. Never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jzr1234, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/jzr1234
    /u/jzr1234 Guest

Turned on xbox this morning and it needed to update. Got to the verifying part and has been stuck on the same percentage for aound 4 hours now. Never had anything happen like this before. Any advice would be handy. Seems to be conflicting advice everywhere on wether to turn it off during the verifying and i dont want to do anything that may brick the console.

submitted by /u/jzr1234
    [link] [comments]

/u/jzr1234, May 18, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Stuck at Verifying Update

3. kev edin Win User

Stuck at Verifying Update

Hi there Have you tried doing the update from usb of line ? 🤔
  4. SusetteMurillo Win User

Error codes dont exist

Yes but it gets stuck at “verifying update”
  5. Panno92 Win User

reseting console help

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Update stuck verifying

Do you have a wired or wireless connection to your internet?
Thema:

1. Update stuck on verifying for hours - Similar Threads - Update stuck verifying

2. Xbox Update stuck verifying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update stuck verifying: I have searched up all the fixes and nothings worked, the new update isnt working and my xbox gets stuck verifying the update at 33% , left it for hours , hard reset my xbox, nothings worked....
  3. Stuck on Xbox update screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Xbox update screen: [img] Been stuck on this screen for ages. The steps at the bottom left and percentage to the right above the bar aren’t there and it isnt loading at all. f52f42c3-6d8d-4ad4-9072-4262cd4c5333
  4. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  5. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  6. Stuck at Verifying Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck at Verifying Update: So i am all out of ideas. I turned my console on yesterday to the usual update required screen. It completed the download stage to then get stuck on the verifying stage. no matter what i try i...
  7. Stuck at 25% verifying update

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at 25% verifying update: So I got on Xbox my Xbox needed an update so I downloaded it and for 3 hours it was stuck at 25% verifying update I was told reset your Xbox try again if that doesn't work factory reset your Xbox...
  8. May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%

in XBoX on Consoles
    May 2019 update stuck on verifying step at 1%: I can download the update. When it starts to verify, it gets to 1% and just sits there. Have tried everything but a factory reset. Is anyone else having this issue?...
  9. Stuck on verify update on initial startup from soft reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on verify update on initial startup from soft reset: i had soft reset my console and had got hung up on the verify update on the initial startup process, I had done this with supports help. Initially my consoles first problem was that an update had...
  10. Xbox one S stuck while verifying updat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S stuck while verifying updat: my Xbox one S seems to be frozen during step 2 "verifying update" . 02664d01-08f6-45b6-83d5-a2d1890eb7aa