Update to android 12

Discus and support Update to android 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been using game pass app on my Sony Xperia 10 ii for a while without any problem until I updated to android 12 yesterday. While the screen is in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forbesw88, May 13, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Forbesw88
    Forbesw88 Guest

Update to android 12

Been using game pass app on my Sony Xperia 10 ii for a while without any problem until I updated to android 12 yesterday. While the screen is in landscape, like playing a game, it only uses half the screen like it's still in portrait. It also does this with the list of recently played games on the app home page.

I've tried logging out, deleting cache and deleting storage. The app is also up to date.

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Update to android 12

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. Kindly uninstall and reinstall your app, Forbesw88.
  3. TenSpring2 Win User

Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

You can try onecast out it is a 12 dollar app

it problem by my is that i use a android device but it works only on ios
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  5. JoshConrad22 Win User

Controller won't update

Update: tried an android phone usb and it worked. Huh.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

OK, thanks. I would likely think this is related to the version of Android. That is an older Android released around 2015 and was likely updated in subsequent versions. Might want to look at the Bluetooth drivers and see if there are any updates to
    that you can load alternatively.
Thema:

Update to android 12

1. Update to android 12 - Similar Threads - Update android

2. Xbox controller Triggers don't work on Android after latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller Triggers don't work on Android after latest update: I just (Oct 30, 2021) updated my controller via my Series X. I normally use this controller to play games remotely on my phone. (PS4 remote play, Fortnite, GForce now). I have a Samsung Note 20...
  3. Gamepass android 11 update issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamepass android 11 update issue: I currently play gamepass on my Samsung note 20 ultra. It has been flawless until the android 11 update installed tonight. Now the games are all zoomed in rendering my membership basically...
  4. Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issue Android 11 visual issue with update: Platform : Android 11 Issue: visual resolution Cause WQHD+ Discription: Game pass is zoomed in when playing on the highest visual settings & no longer works on Android 11. Needs a fix asap......
  5. XBOX BETA (Android App) New Update Crashing At Startup

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX BETA (Android App) New Update Crashing At Startup: I just updated the app from the playstore (Ver 2009.1009.1833) And now the app keeps crashing immediately after it shows the startup logo. Ive cleared the appdata and reinstalled and the same...
  6. Not showing online friends after last update. Shows them online on android app.

in XboX Insiders
    Not showing online friends after last update. Shows them online on android app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/realcosmix [link] [comments]
  7. Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else missing tons of box art after today's Xbox (Beta) update for Android?: [IMG] https://i.redd.it/kn3f41c8a5k31.png submitted by /u/snikito [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0: I still occasionally use my Xbox 360, but since my phones (Samsung Galaxy S8 and Honor 8) were updated to Android 9, internet sharing via mobile hotspot no longer works. The hotspot worked, albeit...
  9. Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Not Working After Android Oreo Update: Split from this thread. Hi, I have a new Samsung S9 with the Oreo os. I used to have a Samsung S7 with Nougat. On Nougat, the xbox app worked perfectly. Now, with the Oreo Os, I can open the...
  10. Solitaire Collection on Android - restore Theme prior to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection on Android - restore Theme prior to update: How can I restore the deck theme that was in use prior to the August 2018 update? The resolution of the deck, and the added decks, is too high and now the cards are very hard to read. I'm on an...