Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wichere, Sep 12, 2019.

1. wichere
    wichere Guest

:)

wichere, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live subscription

which update did he do?

was it the "update" for Ultimate Game Pass?

if so that does cancel the Live Gold subscription but replaces it with Ultimate Game Pass (which has all the benefits of Live Gold with all the features of Game Pass).
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Cancel my x box music pass

5. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to the xbox forums. Unfortunately games with gold titles are no longer available on xbox one when you cancel your subscription. However if you decide to renew they will become available as long as
    you downloaded them when they were free with gold. Feel free to check the Games with Gold FAQ for any more questions.

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to access and play your previously
    redeemed Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member are yours to keep, regardless of whether you continue your subscription.
  6. Lollamia Win User

how do i cancel the music pass on my xbox

Thema:

1. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Update Live Gold

2. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  3. problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem with updating to xbox live gold and world of tanks promotion: i just recently got an xbox 360, set it up, and got the xbox live free subscription, and downloaded world of tanks, so far so good, the game works fine, so on the garage screen of WOT there is an...
  4. the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are: Hello. I have a problem with your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. After installing the upgrade from Windows 10 to Xbox One I entered the code from Xbox Live to three the months still further...
  5. Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating: Been off Gold for many months and just renewed after about 10 years. How long does it take my tenure to update to how much time I have had Gold for? I could not find any solid answers....
  6. Xbox live gold not updated yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not updated yet: I "bought" the 1 free xbox live gold month but the service is not updated yet, why? a5461a26-75be-4891-aa31-057a754ebe14
  7. After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. ...: After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. I have an active subscription which will expireAug 15, 2016." 91d31023-db36-4fab-b2ed-84ada4efc24a
  8. RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE: Concerning: XBOX 360 slim 250GB HDD Since yesterday I have a sad little boy,. He wanted to test out XBOX live GOLD so I activated a one month trial subscription. Happy as he was he wanted to...
  9. Years gold update for XBox live beta members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years gold update for XBox live beta members: I have been a continuous subscriber to gold since the inception of Xbox Live, including the beta. Currently my badge shows 13 years, who do I need to contact in order to get it updated? I have the...
  10. No Xbox Live Gold After Xbox Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Xbox Live Gold After Xbox Preview Update: After a nice long disscusion with a Xbox Gold representative, and fixing my issues with Xbox Live Gold. I then ran into the issue that none of my friends were showing up on my friends list. And...