Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wichere, Sep 12, 2019.

1. wichere
    wichere Guest

:)

wichere, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

What happened to my Xbox Live account?

It sounds like you signed up for Game Pass Ultimate, if this is the case when you cancelled it you would have lost your Xbox Live Gold as well, since when you sign up to Game Pass Ultimate it combines any Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass into the one
    subscription.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live subscription

which update did he do?

was it the "update" for Ultimate Game Pass?

if so that does cancel the Live Gold subscription but replaces it with Ultimate Game Pass (which has all the benefits of Live Gold with all the features of Game Pass).
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you join the Ultimate game pass subscription, all other subscriptions like game pass for console, and Xbox live convert to Ultimate game pass. When you cancel the subscription all of that is gone as it was converted
    to the Ultimate game pass. You will need to purchase Xbox live gold again to continue. You can try support see if there anything they can do. But as Satanico posted in the FAQ it does state if you cancel you will lose all the time.

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Update Live Gold

2. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  3. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  4. the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the problem with Xbox Live Gold subscription after an update in the Xbox Dashboard are: Hello. I have a problem with your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. After installing the upgrade from Windows 10 to Xbox One I entered the code from Xbox Live to three the months still further...
  5. Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating: Been off Gold for many months and just renewed after about 10 years. How long does it take my tenure to update to how much time I have had Gold for? I could not find any solid answers....
  6. Xbox live gold not updated yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not updated yet: I "bought" the 1 free xbox live gold month but the service is not updated yet, why? a5461a26-75be-4891-aa31-057a754ebe14
  7. After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. ...: After the update, I am being prompted to buy Xbox Live Gold subscription for the game Destiny. I have an active subscription which will expireAug 15, 2016." 91d31023-db36-4fab-b2ed-84ada4efc24a
  8. RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    RDOD? XBOX360 Slim after trial LIVE GOLD and UPDATE: Concerning: XBOX 360 slim 250GB HDD Since yesterday I have a sad little boy,. He wanted to test out XBOX live GOLD so I activated a one month trial subscription. Happy as he was he wanted to...
  9. Years gold update for XBox live beta members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years gold update for XBox live beta members: I have been a continuous subscriber to gold since the inception of Xbox Live, including the beta. Currently my badge shows 13 years, who do I need to contact in order to get it updated? I have the...
  10. No Xbox Live Gold After Xbox Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Xbox Live Gold After Xbox Preview Update: After a nice long disscusion with a Xbox Gold representative, and fixing my issues with Xbox Live Gold. I then ran into the issue that none of my friends were showing up on my friends list. And...