[UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

Discus and support [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Derpcrawler, Oct 7, 2019.

1. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/

Tried looking into post warranty service for my Xbox One X "Scorpio" edition and it's flat out not available in Russia through Microsoft or retail I bought it at. I guess you are completely out of luck after 12 months of warranty period.

So I brought my Xbox to 3rd party and they looked into it. Apparently my Xbox no longer was able to properly complete HDCP handshake through HDMI.

They said they had to replace HDMI controller (or Clock generator), forgot exactly which that fixed the issue.

The guy who fixed it said there were no mechanical or electrical damage, just this weird bug with HDCP handshake. He couldn't tell for sure if it was caused by Alpha update, but said it might as well be.

submitted by /u/Derpcrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Derpcrawler, Oct 7, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
Thema:

[UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

1. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update - Similar Threads - UPDATE longer outputs

2. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  3. Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: I've created report from console itself, but will post this here just in case. My console was updated overnight in the early morning of Sept 28th (I'm in Europe). After that it no longer outputs...
  4. No longer able to install games or updates online

in XboX Insiders
    No longer able to install games or updates online: I just bought Control and I'm trying to install from the disc. It also happens to have a day-one 5gb patch. If I install the game from the disc while online, it stops at 328.93mb. It just sits...
  5. Sync no longer works after July update on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync no longer works after July update on Xbox one x: the sync button no longer works on the console after the july update. It started yesterday and i thought there was something wrong with my controller so i got a NEW one and im still experiencing...
  6. TV tuner no longer working after update (alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    TV tuner no longer working after update (alpha): The Hauppauge tv tuner for Xbox one no longer works for me on oneguide after the latest update. Tried all 3 usb ports and no difference. It works when doing the setup by scanning for channels and...
  7. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  8. Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBox Application no longer works after recent update. Any clue on why this is?: I loved the XBox Application on my laptop but the moment they updated it and rebranded it, I can't get it to open. I click it and get the green XBox screen then it just crashes. I've read the...
  9. Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wifi hotspot no longer working after update to Android 9.0: I still occasionally use my Xbox 360, but since my phones (Samsung Galaxy S8 and Honor 8) were updated to Android 9, internet sharing via mobile hotspot no longer works. The hotspot worked, albeit...
  10. Hitman 2 Gold Edition DLC no longer downloadable after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 Gold Edition DLC no longer downloadable after recent update: Yesterday, when I trying to run Hitman 2 I was told that I had to download update. I thought nothing of this and accepted. When it had finished I loaded the game back up to find ALL the dlc had...