[UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

Discus and support [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Derpcrawler, Oct 7, 2019.

1. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/

Tried looking into post warranty service for my Xbox One X "Scorpio" edition and it's flat out not available in Russia through Microsoft or retail I bought it at. I guess you are completely out of luck after 12 months of warranty period.

So I brought my Xbox to 3rd party and they looked into it. Apparently my Xbox no longer was able to properly complete HDCP handshake through HDMI.

They said they had to replace HDMI controller (or Clock generator), forgot exactly which that fixed the issue.

The guy who fixed it said there were no mechanical or electrical damage, just this weird bug with HDCP handshake. He couldn't tell for sure if it was caused by Alpha update, but said it might as well be.

submitted by /u/Derpcrawler
    [link] [comments]

/u/Derpcrawler, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
  5. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Will have an update in a few minutes about the primary drive that is causing the issues once it transfers this other game it should be at 4.5tb free and I am hoping in theory thats the magic number. Will attach pictures. All results are now from my own console.

That is a Alpha Skip Ahead, latest release Xbox One X.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

[UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

1. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update - Similar Threads - UPDATE longer outputs

2. 4K no longer an option after this update

in XboX Insiders
    4K no longer an option after this update: [IMG] submitted by /u/prgmitchell [link] [comments]
  3. My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.: The mic does not pick any audio up and the headphones don’t play any audio. I thought maybe the volume was down but I can no longer locate the audio bar. Any suggestions? I’m getting really...
  4. Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 system update done - Kinect Sensor no longer works and showing Error Code C00000C2: We performed the latest Xbox360 system update here in June 2020, and after updating, our Kinect Sensor is no longer working and showing Error code C00000C2. Any attempt to troubleshoot it by...
  5. Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since latest system update my Xbox One X consol does not work any longer: Hi, latest system update of my Xbox One X (installed 31.05.2020) leeds to some serious bugs. Because of error during installtion of latest system update I had to recover factory settings....
  6. Xbox Games no longer tracking time played after new update (May 2020 update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games no longer tracking time played after new update (May 2020 update): None of my Xbox One games are tracking time played anymore after the new update. This feature is pretty important to me, so it's weird that it's just stopped working since the update. Is this...
  7. Atualizei o Xbox e não liga mais[I updated the Xbox and no longer turns on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualizei o Xbox e não liga mais[I updated the Xbox and no longer turns on]: Basicamente hoje 6 de maio de 2020 atualizei meu Xbox one e ele simplesmente não liga mais já tentei contactar a o suporte e até agora nada já desliguei o cabo de energia e nada já fiz basicamente...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  9. Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: I've created report from console itself, but will post this here just in case. My console was updated overnight in the early morning of Sept 28th (I'm in Europe). After that it no longer outputs...