UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

Discus and support UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/johnnybon1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/johnnybon1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

/u/johnnybon1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Erreur 0x80a4001a

Hey Romain,

This is a known issue currently being fixed. There is a service alert currently affecting core services like signing in. You can stay updated to when the issue gets resolved by signing up to get notified on the

Xbox Live Service Status
    page.

Thank you for your patience!
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

I Cannot log into Xbox one server AGAIN!!!

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with signing in on Xbox Live.
    We're currently having a Service Alert for our Xbox Live Core Services.

We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and for more updates feel free to check out our service status herehttps://support.xbox.com//xbox-live-status
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

ERROR 0x8780006

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with signing in on Xbox Live. We're currently having a Service Alert for our Xbox Live Core Services.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and for more updates feel free to check out our service status here https://support.xbox.com//xbox-live-status
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox Live gold

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with signing in on Xbox Live. We're currently having a Service Alert for our Xbox Live Core Services.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and for more updates feel free to check out our service status herehttps://support.xbox.com//xbox-live-status
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Accesso [Access]

Hi there,

We do apologize for the inconvenience, and for more updates feel free to check out our service status here https://support.xbox.com//xbox-live-status
Thema:

UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in!

1. UPDATE: Xbox Services are currently having an issue signing in! - Similar Threads - UPDATE Services are

2. When are we going to see an update with the service issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are we going to see an update with the service issues?: I was kicked out of my Borderlands 2 at around 4:30 Eastern Time and I saw that the problem was the Purchase and Content Usage and Apps service issues causing this. (TV, Music and Video have...
  3. Xbox One Update - Xbox now needing repair service for £120

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update - Xbox now needing repair service for £120: Xbox One needed to run the update so we initiated the update via web, it failed. Have followed all the various workarounds including the offline USB update. All attempts have failed and device...
  4. Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Status: Weeks of errors ongoing, Store update corrupted, boot cycle crash...: Xbox and Microsoft service has hit a all time low this past month. I see every other day the server status goes red with problems, then the service goes green again. I've had these issues for a...
  5. There is a service alert on xbox.com. I need to install an update but it wont. Service error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a service alert on xbox.com. I need to install an update but it wont. Service error: I have been trying to download an update on Xbox 360 for Netflix. It won't complete update. There is a service alert on xbox.com. Does anyone know when this will be resolved? Many thanks for any...
  6. Regarding Your Updated Terms of Service & Your Failure to Enforce Them Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Your Updated Terms of Service & Your Failure to Enforce Them Properly: Your New Terms of Service state this policy: 3. Code of Conduct. a. By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules: v. Don’t engage in...
  7. Xbox wont update i am on day 3 of no service if this keeps up i might just switch to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont update i am on day 3 of no service if this keeps up i might just switch to ...: very frustrated with xbox they always seem to have a connection issue i am so sick of being ignored i am so ready to ditch xbox to go 2 playstation network 974c62c8-221d-4ee8-acd0-65a081ad409c
  8. Can't use online services after system update October 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use online services after system update October 2017: So I got the latest update for my xbox one, but now i can't use any online service at all. I'll get a error message and it tell me me try again later. This will happen to apps and games, and I am...
  9. i need the optional media update but don't have internet service at home. HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need the optional media update but don't have internet service at home. HELP!!: i currently do not have internet service at home. i need the optional media update to stream videos to my xbox 360. i tried to get it from LIVE on my laptop but it says i need to hook my xbox 360...
  10. my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...: I've been having problems downloading add ons for my game, and trying to get the update to work for almost a month. I've been through everything i possibly can to fix it on my side. finally got...