Update

Discus and support Update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to be removed from update and I want it gone by today I want old version and I want to join my other friends party with out it todah... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Legacy Illusion, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Update

I want to be removed from update and I want it gone by today I want old version and I want to join my other friends party with out it todah

:)

Legacy Illusion, Mar 1, 2014
  2. BISHI
    BISHI Guest
    Update.!

So what has changed..?

BISHI, Mar 1, 2014
  3. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

version number? Update ;)

the "official" list is

This update addresses the following:

• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com

turk3y, Mar 1, 2014
  4. Update

I would like to do the same thing please any admin I would appreciate being taken off the update preview as soon as possible

xL E Sx M0NST4R, Mar 2, 2014
  5. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  6. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Update not updating

Hi CityShooter19 -

Have you updated your console first? Here's a handy article on how to do that if you're not sure.

Let us know if that didn't help!
  8. MLange73 Win User

Update not updating

Hi!

Could you try a console update first, please? Most people can update Skyrim successfully after installing the available Xbox One system upgrade:

1. 1. Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Under System, select Console info & updates.
    5. 5. Available updates will show in the second button down in the first column. If an update is available, the button will read
      Update Available. If your console is already on the current release build, the button will be grayed out and will read
      No update available.
    (From
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-overview
    )

I hope that helps :)
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Arrrrgh! Updates, updates, updates!

I have one every couple of days too.
Thema:

Update

1. Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Possible fix for update error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for update error!: I too had the same update problem. This is how I fixed mine. Once the error message appeared, I chose the stay offline option. I went to settings > network settings, go online. I then went to...
  3. Xbox One S Update Error 0x88050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Update Error 0x88050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: I am receiving the same error. There was a problem with the update. You need this update to use your console. Error Code: 0x88050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 I have checked my network connection. It...
  4. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  5. Can update my sysmtem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can update my sysmtem: I keep getting and error and i cant update my console i have reset it twice and unplugged everything 68101bcd-7961-48e3-8898-6d872a97a828
  6. System update Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update Error: I was just watching Starz app on my XB1X and a system update error popped up. Say "There was a problem with the Update" Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201. System wont update and wont...
  7. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  8. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  9. System update error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error code: Yep 0x00000201 again really harshing my mellow microsoft please fix for the love of master chief 2af67ec6-22e0-4aa2-9ca1-b75244271e44
  10. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5