update??

Discus and support update?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its pathetic that instead of helping and finding answers from annoyed and [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] of gamers, the mods make matters worse by deleting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeNe21B, Aug 9, 2019.

1. KeNe21B
    KeNe21B Guest

update??

its pathetic that instead of helping and finding answers from annoyed and
    [Mod Removed-TOU/COC]
    of gamers, the mods make matters worse by deleting and locking threads. how bout getting answers for us?

:)

KeNe21B, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CiobanuDaniel Win User

Very important for European customers with banned xbox one!

Update:I received today by ups an unbanned xbox one and 30 days xbox live subscription!
  3. x K1LLERLEE x Win User

strange issue just days after the new dashboard update

im having a similiar problem with my xbox since new update.i will just be browsing the dashboard looking around and it keeps freezing everytime.never happend before only since new update,they are clearly still having problems with it,its annoying me because
    everytime it freezes i have to turn it off and on again .xbox people fix this please we do pay for your service the least you can do is make sure it works.
  4. Honourless Win User

Game keeps restarting

Ever since that update i've also had problems,freezes ingame with missions requiring hard restarts,xbox shutting down at random,and yes also that exact same problem you describe along with the storage message,which makes no sense as i have plenty of free
    space.My disk drive is in perfect working order and the disc is completely free of any marks.Glad to see i'm not only one getting that restart and message,sucks for you though.

-

Some posters on r* support recommend deleting and reinstalling your disc and title updates.They say the problem could be with disc 2 being installed,or a corrupted dl of an update.I did this and it didn't work for me,also i never had disc 2 installed only
    disc 1 so i don't think the problem is with that,but give it a try,might work for you.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

some games of mine have reset

its not that. it that they have removed the gamerscore from the games that have the achievements already. the achievements are still there but nor counted for gamerscore

Can you give us some examples and screenshots of specific Achievements you're seeing? It sounds like a Gamerscore correction based on the fact they show unlocked, but with 0 Gamerscore. If you can provide those details, we can take a closer look to clarify.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    It's an issue with the new update.I had this happen 6 times while testing the update in the Insider program,reported it every time & nothing was done.

It affects xbox one games.

I got the new update on Saturday & have been missing over 90,000gs since but this time it has not corrected itself.

I posted in the Insider support forums over 24 hours ago & have heard nothing.It's affecting quite a few people.

It is definitely an issue at Microsofts/xbox's end.

If I look on true achievements my actual Gamerscore is wrong but my true achievement Gamerscore is correct.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

March update.A few things that are coming

Thema:

update??

1. update?? - Similar Threads - update

2. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  3. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  4. Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk up ramping a new update to upload studio with a revamp & effects it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]
  5. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  6. August 22nd : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 22nd : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190815-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Need to perform XBox One updates from a local source

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to perform XBox One updates from a local source: I have about a dozen XBox One consoles in a game room that will never have internet access. They are connected to a LAN, but not the internet. I need to be able to update them regularly. I know...
  8. Most recent software update won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most recent software update won't load: Hi community. I'm trying to get a 2015 X-Box 360 to update to the latest software. The automatic update that it loaded doesn't include things like the Microsoft Store in the task bar. I've tried...
  9. Update: the London Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update: the London Microsoft Store: I posted a Q a while back, askingif anyone had been to the new store in central London. Nobody had - yet. Well, my son and I went down there last Thursday and I'm happy to say it was an excellent...
  10. A Update For Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Update For Minecraft: I've been trying to update my minecraft every since the better together update. Its now the village and pillage update. Every time I got to the store it insists I buy it even though I own the...