update??

Discus and support update?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; its pathetic that instead of helping and finding answers from annoyed and [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] of gamers, the mods make matters worse by deleting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeNe21B, Aug 9, 2019.

1. KeNe21B
    KeNe21B Guest

update??

its pathetic that instead of helping and finding answers from annoyed and
    [Mod Removed-TOU/COC]
    of gamers, the mods make matters worse by deleting and locking threads. how bout getting answers for us?

:)

KeNe21B, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CiobanuDaniel Win User

Very important for European customers with banned xbox one!

Update:I received today by ups an unbanned xbox one and 30 days xbox live subscription!
  3. x K1LLERLEE x Win User

strange issue just days after the new dashboard update

im having a similiar problem with my xbox since new update.i will just be browsing the dashboard looking around and it keeps freezing everytime.never happend before only since new update,they are clearly still having problems with it,its annoying me because
    everytime it freezes i have to turn it off and on again .xbox people fix this please we do pay for your service the least you can do is make sure it works.
  4. Honourless Win User

Game keeps restarting

Ever since that update i've also had problems,freezes ingame with missions requiring hard restarts,xbox shutting down at random,and yes also that exact same problem you describe along with the storage message,which makes no sense as i have plenty of free
    space.My disk drive is in perfect working order and the disc is completely free of any marks.Glad to see i'm not only one getting that restart and message,sucks for you though.

-

Some posters on r* support recommend deleting and reinstalling your disc and title updates.They say the problem could be with disc 2 being installed,or a corrupted dl of an update.I did this and it didn't work for me,also i never had disc 2 installed only
    disc 1 so i don't think the problem is with that,but give it a try,might work for you.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

some games of mine have reset

its not that. it that they have removed the gamerscore from the games that have the achievements already. the achievements are still there but nor counted for gamerscore

Can you give us some examples and screenshots of specific Achievements you're seeing? It sounds like a Gamerscore correction based on the fact they show unlocked, but with 0 Gamerscore. If you can provide those details, we can take a closer look to clarify.

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    It's an issue with the new update.I had this happen 6 times while testing the update in the Insider program,reported it every time & nothing was done.

It affects xbox one games.

I got the new update on Saturday & have been missing over 90,000gs since but this time it has not corrected itself.

I posted in the Insider support forums over 24 hours ago & have heard nothing.It's affecting quite a few people.

It is definitely an issue at Microsofts/xbox's end.

If I look on true achievements my actual Gamerscore is wrong but my true achievement Gamerscore is correct.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

March update.A few things that are coming

Thema:

update??

1. update?? - Similar Threads - update

2. Instant On Mode- Xbox Automatic Updates — Not working, always have to manually update.

in XboX Insiders
    Instant On Mode- Xbox Automatic Updates — Not working, always have to manually update.: Anyone else having issues with Xbox not automatically doing updates to main system updates or games while your Xbox is on instant on mode? I’ve power cycled and left unplugged for awhile made...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on update screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on update screen: Stuck on update So I’m on Beta Preview Ring and last week my console (Xbox One X) warning me that I’ve an update. The available options are, do the update, stay offline or shutdown console. So I...
  4. Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US]

in XboX Insiders
    Two Issues with the Latest Dashboard Update [US]: The Games and Apps sections no longer remember your filters. I've got an XONE game named Kamiko, that shows up as such in my Library when it's not installed. When installed, the game shows up in...
  5. Updates more details available about updates thru xbox one update screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates more details available about updates thru xbox one update screen.: Might be asking a dumb question or suggesting idea that is already existing most games I update don't have the details on what their update is about. Unless you go into games And see it sometimes...
  6. Audio after new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio after new update: I don’t know if it is just me or did the audio change in this new update everything sounds different like different types of volume and stuff and I don’t hear the game as loud as before through my...
  7. Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One: Hello, I have recently ran into an issue with updating and installing games from the microsoft store on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to set an update going or install a game from the...
  8. Updates. Full details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates. Full details: Might be asking a dumb question or suggesting idea that is already existing most games I update don't have the details on what their update is about. Unless you go into games And see it sometimes...
  9. Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console stuck in update (2/24/20) loop?: My xbox one x was working fine during the day and then I remember about the new console update (2/24/20). Tried to do it and now i can not do anything with the console. I tried all the...
  10. There was a problem with the update/stuck on updating screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update/stuck on updating screen: My xbox wont update. I tried to buy and install a game and it would keep saying “error” or “installation stopped” so I checked for updates, sure enough I needed to update my Xbox. I went to update...