Update

Discus and support Update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not been able to update my xbox one... i start the update and get to about 1% then it stops and says theres a problem with the update. anyone able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HarryButtle, Sep 10, 2019.

1. HarryButtle
    HarryButtle Guest

Update

Not been able to update my xbox one...

i start the update and get to about 1% then it stops and says theres a problem with the update.

anyone able to help out?

Cheers

:)

HarryButtle, Sep 10, 2019
  2. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  3. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Update not updating

Hi CityShooter19 -

Have you updated your console first? Here's a handy article on how to do that if you're not sure.

Let us know if that didn't help!
  5. MLange73 Win User

Update not updating

Hi!

Could you try a console update first, please? Most people can update Skyrim successfully after installing the available Xbox One system upgrade:

1. 1. Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Under System, select Console info & updates.
    5. 5. Available updates will show in the second button down in the first column. If an update is available, the button will read
      Update Available. If your console is already on the current release build, the button will be grayed out and will read
      No update available.
    (From
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-overview
    )

I hope that helps :)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Arrrrgh! Updates, updates, updates!

I have one every couple of days too.
Thema:

Update

1. Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Minecraft update xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update xbox one edition: I ought Minecraft Xbox One Edition new and the game says that i can get for free the Newest version but it dont works. Can you help me? Or do you know how i get that version for free?...
  3. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  4. Updates always fail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates always fail: for about 2 weeks now, I've been receiving nearly daily updates. Every time they stall at 84-85%. Every time I've had to do a factory reset in order for the console to be functional again. Any...
  5. 3 step update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 step update.: Anyone else getting the 3 step update every time they turn on their original xbox one? 4ad5d680-c526-4554-828a-5a71cf58c7af
  6. xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps doing 3 stage update everytime I turn it on: I have a black original xbox one console and recently its started doing the 3 stage update everytime time I switch it on. Once done the console works fine, but when turning off and turning back on...
  7. Xbox one s apps won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s apps won't update: My apps on xbox one won't update. Twitch, microsoft store, etc, just sit at 0.0% forever. No such problem with games, they update fine. Also the console up to date. Plenty of storage room too. Any...
  8. Xbox One 500gb - constant large system updates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One 500gb - constant large system updates.: Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on here but this is doing my head in! Had my xbox one for ages now. Basically since the first month of them coming out in the UK. It has been replaced...
  9. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  10. System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update: Hey so I downloaded the system update for 9/19 and ever since borderlands 3 has been freezing, I played 3 days in a row with no problems and then I update my Xbox now it's freezing constantly....