update

Discus and support update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ( Minecraft) im playing on pc and my friend on xbox, and he got a client update and i diddnt so now i cant play with him becuse it says that my client... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oliixz, Nov 4, 2019.

1. oliixz
    oliixz Guest

update

( Minecraft) im playing on pc and my friend on xbox, and he got a client update and i diddnt so now i cant play with him becuse it says that my client need to be updateded but i cant find the update, how? fix?

:)

oliixz, Nov 4, 2019
  2. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  3. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  4. DavidPersico Win User

updates updates updates.......

new question guys.....sry for the long pause.....XBOX ONE PAPER WEIGHT FOR SALE.....CHEEEEP!!!!!!! ok since my 3 games from 2000 the ones that havent crashed since i first turned on the xbox.....the really secure ones.....ok the question is how to delete
    the updates/....which have taken up my ava hdd space on my xbox????and can this be done w/o deleting any of the game info? thanks.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

the updates dont really take any space, they replace files, as for the hdd space being used, after format and system reserved space is taken into account you have approx 340gb of space available for game storage.

If you have say call of duty ww2 installed thats approx 80gb or more then halo 5 thats over 100gb in size.

games these days take a huge amount of space, nothing you do will give you more free space without deleting existing games.

what games do you have installed.
  6. Gary C 86 Win User

Hi David,

The updates are actully important. Sometimes they will be bug fixes to stop crashes and other problems, Sometimes they will be security updates and some will add new features to make your gaming experience better.

I understand the frustration at turning on the xbox for a quick gaming session and been faced with an update instead, ive done this before also. But they are for the best otherwise you could be here reporting you cant play on your xbox because of constant
    crashes instead.

As for filling your storage i would recommend buying a external storage. Unfortunately there isnt a single storage device big enough to fit the vast games xbox has available so the only option is to remove games or invest in a external storage device.

I hope this answered your question david.
Thema:

update

1. update - Similar Threads - update

2. Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries: The store has been updating now for, at a guess over 20 hours. It remains on 0% and I've tried to restart it a few times via pause and resume also cancelled it and restarted it but no progress is...
  3. Cannot preform an offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot preform an offline system update: [img] So I insterted a USB with the files needed to preform an offline system update. As soon as I selected the Offline System Update option the Preparing update screen flashed for a brief...
  4. Xbox one S won't work after game update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't work after game update.: I was downloading the Fallout 76 update when I noticed it was taking an extremely long time. I let the download finish and tried to play Fallout 76 which ran so slow it was impossible to play....
  5. All save data gone after os update

in XboX Insiders
    All save data gone after os update: All of my save data is gone. No cloud saves. No local saves. All gone. Its sickening that an os update can delete all of my data. submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the alpha skip ahead, and I can't seem to update my original Xbox one instead it...: I have tried turning my Xbox on and off, but that did nothing. I've also reset my Xbox, and I used both wireless and wired connections, but neither has solved the problem. The update bar always...
  7. USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update: Hi, I keep getting an error message which means I need to do an offline system update. I have followed all the steps carefully but when it comes to plugging in the flash drive into a USB port on...
  8. Warranty Information update on newly purchased Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Information update on newly purchased Xbox One: Good Evening, I have recently purchased (1 week ago) a Xbox One and find that there is only a few months left (6 months) in the warranty. I have tried using the Xbox support channels, virtual...
  9. Unable to update or install games without getting installation stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or install games without getting installation stopped: I have been trying to update COD but after a few seconds I always get installation stopped, it was happening so often i even after rebooting I thought there must be a problem so have done a full...
  10. Error while preforming offline system update

in XboX Insiders
    Error while preforming offline system update: E101 error while preforming offline system update. My Xbox (Original Matte Top) hasn't been updated since 2019, according to the offline system update page, my Xbox needs 2 update files, OSU1 and...