update

Discus and support update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ( Minecraft) im playing on pc and my friend on xbox, and he got a client update and i diddnt so now i cant play with him becuse it says that my client... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oliixz, Nov 4, 2019.

1. oliixz
    oliixz Guest

update

( Minecraft) im playing on pc and my friend on xbox, and he got a client update and i diddnt so now i cant play with him becuse it says that my client need to be updateded but i cant find the update, how? fix?

:)

oliixz, Nov 4, 2019
  2. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  3. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  4. Gary C 86 Win User

updates updates updates.......

Hi David,

The updates are actully important. Sometimes they will be bug fixes to stop crashes and other problems, Sometimes they will be security updates and some will add new features to make your gaming experience better.

I understand the frustration at turning on the xbox for a quick gaming session and been faced with an update instead, ive done this before also. But they are for the best otherwise you could be here reporting you cant play on your xbox because of constant
    crashes instead.

As for filling your storage i would recommend buying a external storage. Unfortunately there isnt a single storage device big enough to fit the vast games xbox has available so the only option is to remove games or invest in a external storage device.

I hope this answered your question david.
  5. DavidPersico Win User

yea but the point is i work 3 jobs so i got it for when im not working i could have fun w/friends. regardless if its on 24 - 7 or not...and the storage...why would i buy something thats used for games ....have it filled with updates....(still dont know for
    what.....i think its a calgon ancient secrete.....lolol) and then have to spend more money to buy something to store stuff....does that make sense to you? um no i dont see the point to that. so why all the updates. lololol PEACE
  6. Smwutches Win User

There are a lot of various background updates that release over time, especially is you haven't played in 6 months. If you go into your setting and set the console for Instant On mode, the updates will install while you're not using the console and you will
    never notice them.

As far as extra storage space, if you fill the 500gb, you can attach an external hard drive to increase your storage space.
Thema:

update

1. update - Similar Threads - update

2. : XBOX Update Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBOX Update Problem: : XBOX Update Problem Having worked for a well known ISP here in the UK, regardless of what package youre on, id strongly recommend connecting with a cable, all the time if possible, if its not...
  3. External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive ready message every bootup prevents automatic updates: I use energy saving mode and for a couple of months now I get an external drive ready message every time i boot up the console. This in itself wouldn't be a problem but it prevents automatic...
  4. After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.

in XBoX on Windows
    After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.: After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags. I didn't update any drivers and version of Windows. By the way, it isn't needed any update at the current time....
  5. Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online: I was playing and then suddenly the screen went dark and update prompts came up. I was pressing A in the game of Rocket League at the same time so I didn't see the other two options, I pressed A...
  6. Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC: Hi, When will be fixed the bug that prevent you to update any installed game from your Xbox beta PC version ? It is here since at least 4 months, all still no patch ! For exemple, if I want to...
  7. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  8. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  9. Bad experience with the new update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad experience with the new update.: Hello I had the new update on my Xbox one x and now the xbox won't work on start it just stay on the green screen for long time or it shows errors, also due playing any game for ex; Assassin's...
  10. Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update: I got a message to make an update to OS, but when he get to finish, appears this message, and i cannot make anything. This update appears in August or September. Can I do something? [img]...