Updated... now the xbox 360 won't start

Discus and support Updated... now the xbox 360 won't start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if the post is wrongly placed or already exist. I have not played on my console for about two weeks. Today I started it up and it said that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrankyEel, Jun 21, 2014.

1. CrankyEel
    CrankyEel Guest

Sorry if the post is wrongly placed or already exist.

I have not played on my console for about two weeks. Today I started it up and it said that I needed to update the system, wich I did. Now the xbox won't start, it just do that weird power sound and the power button lights up green as it should do, but there
    is nothing visible on the screen and the controller doesn't connect... how do i fix this?

:)

CrankyEel, Jun 21, 2014
  2. FaDe STEPP
    FaDe STEPP Guest
    Can't recover gamertag

My xbox now that I updated it, it won't let me recover my gamertag like it would start up and at about 1/3 the ways there it stops and stays there forever

FaDe STEPP, Jun 21, 2014
  3. MamaRip
    MamaRip Guest
    Xbox 360 problem since last update.

I recently updated my xbox 360 console. Now it won't load my existing saved worlds from the hard drive when I open Minecraft. Is there a fix to this?

MamaRip, Jun 21, 2014
  4. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts achievement glitched! "Undiscovered Truths" not unlocking, please help!

UPDATE: This has been patched on the Xbox One. If you got all 15, just start a Solo game and it will unlock right away.

But it is still glitched on the Xbox 360. IW needs to patch this, I got 60/61 achievements right now -_-

And no, replaying Nightfall/viewing all the clips won't help, it's glitched for good...

I will keep you guys updated.
  5. Xmg x Hedgehog Win User

GTA V Title Update

I'll be trying this now too.

Mine won't even start the update lol.

Thanks guys
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Xbox 360 users left behind?

GTA 5 updates for Xbox 360 are dead and Xbox won't make another updates..
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

After update, console freezes when trying to sign into Live

If this issue started directly after an update, you may need to update again. If your console won't work properly when connected to LIVE, there are a couple options to update your console manually while offline. Check out this page for steps and download
    files:
    support.xbox.com/.../system-updates.aspx
  8. FaDe STEPP Win User

Can't recover gamertag

My xbox now that I updated it, it won't let me recover my gamertag like it would start up and at about 1/3 the ways there it stops and stays there forever
Thema:

1. Updated... now the xbox 360 won't start - Similar Threads - Updated 360 won't

2. Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Won't Update Status Code - 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 0570: My xbox 360 says that I won't be able to connect to xbox live unless I download the update, however to download the update I need to access xbox live. The status code I get after the failed update...
  3. Xbox 360 update won't install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't install: My xbox 360 will not accept any new updates. I've tried deleting all previous updates and then downloading them again and I've tried to install the updates using a flash drive. But nothing seems...
  4. Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert: I am trying to play some backwards compatible games like Bioshock Infinite but nothing happens when I insert the Xbox 360 game disc. Every video I have seen on this shows a dialogue box opening up...
  5. Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  6. Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  7. Xbox 360 won't update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't update...: Hello. So a couple weeks ago I was trying to play some games on my xbox 360 and it showed that there was a software update. So i didn't mind it until it said that it couldn't update for no...
  8. Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually: Hello. So I recently started using my xbox 360 again, haven't had any issues with my existing games. tonight I put in a game I've never played before and it required an update, I thought no big...
  9. Xbox 360 update won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update won't work: I am trying to update my xbox 360 but keep getting this code "4488-4497-B380-2508-C000-0185". I already looked up the code and nothing was found. I tried rebooting my router and unplugging my xbox...
  10. Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Xbox 360 suddenly won't update: C000-0099 status error: I have spotted a concerning trend in several posts where 10 year old Xbox 360's suddenly get bricked during an update or simply won't update. Is MSFT deliberately killing old machines? I have an...