updaters

Discus and support updaters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi xbox 360 not been use for 3 plus years grandson now want's to play it turn it on needs to up date but keep get code 8007-000f comeing up looked on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markhollis, Oct 2, 2019.

1. markhollis
    markhollis Guest

updaters

hi xbox 360 not been use for 3 plus years grandson now want's to play it turn it on needs to up date but keep get code 8007-000f comeing up looked on web site for help tried doing what it say but getting no ware need help please

:)

markhollis, Oct 2, 2019
  2. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  3. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  4. DavidPersico Win User

updates updates updates.......

new question guys.....sry for the long pause.....XBOX ONE PAPER WEIGHT FOR SALE.....CHEEEEP!!!!!!! ok since my 3 games from 2000 the ones that havent crashed since i first turned on the xbox.....the really secure ones.....ok the question is how to delete
    the updates/....which have taken up my ava hdd space on my xbox????and can this be done w/o deleting any of the game info? thanks.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

the updates dont really take any space, they replace files, as for the hdd space being used, after format and system reserved space is taken into account you have approx 340gb of space available for game storage.

If you have say call of duty ww2 installed thats approx 80gb or more then halo 5 thats over 100gb in size.

games these days take a huge amount of space, nothing you do will give you more free space without deleting existing games.

what games do you have installed.
  6. Gary C 86 Win User

Hi David,

The updates are actully important. Sometimes they will be bug fixes to stop crashes and other problems, Sometimes they will be security updates and some will add new features to make your gaming experience better.

I understand the frustration at turning on the xbox for a quick gaming session and been faced with an update instead, ive done this before also. But they are for the best otherwise you could be here reporting you cant play on your xbox because of constant
    crashes instead.

As for filling your storage i would recommend buying a external storage. Unfortunately there isnt a single storage device big enough to fit the vast games xbox has available so the only option is to remove games or invest in a external storage device.

I hope this answered your question david.
Thema:

updaters

1. updaters - Similar Threads - updaters

2. Xbox Update preview possible bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update preview possible bug: On the Xbox update preview in the insiders hub it says update required but on the settings it says console is up to date. Any ideas what’s happened? submitted by /u/HAWKDrakzar [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  4. After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.

in XboX Insiders
    After the newest Delta update, internet connection is extremely slow.: Anyone here having trouble with the newest delta build? I just tried to connect my xbox through both ethernet and Wifi, and on both the connection topped at 10mbps and 10mbps upload, more tests...
  5. hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, they just updated windows 10 xbox app to play mods.: How do you use it? do i now can add mods from nexus? they updated it yesterday for mods for windows 10 xbox app. 4221c6ac-513e-478b-8f9b-981ee9902ffc
  6. My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game updates are huge way larger than the normal size close to Game size: Hi everyone, recently i have been getting large updates for my games but my friends are getting normal sizes but then i fixed it by changing dns and clearing mac adress but it wont work anymore so...
  7. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...
  8. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  9. Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...

in XboX Insiders
    Not too sure if it’s an issue with an update, but how do I fix this? I know it’s not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stefjack495 [link] [comments]
  10. New Mercury Xbox Store Update Rolling Out Today?

in XboX Insiders
    New Mercury Xbox Store Update Rolling Out Today?: Has anyone got the new Mercury store update? submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]