Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”.

Discus and support Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I update or install something, the last thing to finish is fully installing but is getting stuck on “finishing things up”. Anyone know how to fix?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fancythepup, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”.

When I update or install something, the last thing to finish is fully installing but is getting stuck on “finishing things up”. Anyone know how to fix?

submitted by /u/fancythepup
    [link] [comments]

/u/fancythepup, Jun 15, 2022
  2. EmG V3NG3ANC3 Win User

Ryse campaign installing after game is digitally downloaded?

Ryse itself installed 100% on my games & apps, but once its finished installing & I go into the game to start a new campaign, there's an in-game 'installing' section that it gets stuck at, on the dashboard though it says the game has installed
  3. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Character progression lost

i am reading that this happens to people playing the game before update finish's downloading and installing. if i wait for the whole update to download and install 100% before playing dead rising 3, will my save still get messed up?
  4. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Dead Rising 3. Still looking for advice on a problem.

did you start the game before the update installed 100%? you get a message saying you can play the game before the update fully downloads and installs. that messes up your save file. why anyone would be allowed to play a game before it finish's updating
    is weird.
  5. Dustin831 Win User

Destiny update

I'm having the same problem. Tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but it still gets stuck at 100% when i do the update
  6. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
Thema:

Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”.

1. Updates and installs are at 100% but are getting stuck at “finishing things up”. - Similar Threads - Updates installs are

2. Newly installed PC Game Pass games will not launch since Update for Windows 11 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly installed PC Game Pass games will not launch since Update for Windows 11 for...: Last night I updated Windows 11 with KB5014697 and haven't been able to launch any newly installed games since then via the desktop shortcut that's created or the Xbox app itself. Games that were...
  3. POTENTIAL FIX Games and Apps will not update or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    POTENTIAL FIX Games and Apps will not update or install: It's been a week or so since the outage on Xbox. Since the console was updated to fix said outage issues, I am unable to download games as well as update them. When games I already had downloaded...
  4. Update installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update installing: Hello there, I am trying update my games but its always stopped installation. Whats the problem I dont understand�� 5b71333b-2afb-4d0e-ab39-043967d4701f
  5. Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game.: No warning, just in the middle of a really important mission then “Your Console Needs an Update” How is this still a thing? submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox App PC - "Manage installs" - "Checking for updates" runs forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC - "Manage installs" - "Checking for updates" runs forever: I can't install games anymore. After putting one to the install queue the app is checking for updates. The app itself does not response in actions like "cancel installation" etc. I tried to...
  7. Xbox one x : games won't update nor will they install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x : games won't update nor will they install: So lately my xbox one x has been really slow and I've done everything I could to fix it. I decided to reset with my games and apps and it fixed most of the issues. But now it doesn't want to...
  8. Cant update or install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update or install minecraft: So I tried to update minecraft java edition on minecraft launcher but it would stop after 30 seconds and it would just stay like that. So i uninstalled minecraft launcher and tried to re-install...
  9. why cant i install the xbox insider hub msfs2020 update i have joined the hub and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i install the xbox insider hub msfs2020 update i have joined the hub and...: why cant i install the xbox insider hub msfs2020 update i have joined the hub and downloaded the update but it wont update what am i doing wrog? a8cf7202-f5a6-4d54-a2a2-9972585c9602
  10. CANT install msfs2020 insider update

in XboX Insiders
    CANT install msfs2020 insider update: CANT install msfs2020 insider update can some one tell me how to do it????? submitted by /u/ResidentGur2251 [link] [comments]