Updates and restarts

Discus and support Updates and restarts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had to do a rest on the one x every time after the last 2 updates. Anyone having this issue? Get error code E100 00000706 8007045D. Getting very... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChrisMurphy69, May 26, 2019.

1. Updates and restarts

I have had to do a rest on the one x every time after the last 2 updates. Anyone having this issue? Get error code E100 00000706 8007045D. Getting very frustrated with it. Thanks.

:)

ChrisMurphy69, May 26, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Updates and restarts

Are you in the Xbox Insider program? I dont have any probles with my Xbox One X.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Updates and restarts

I have not seen that reported by anyone else. Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Updates and restarts

Hey there Chris,

Are you by chance enrolled in the Insider Program? If you are part of the insider program you will want to provide this feedback through the Xbox Insider Hub. Go ahead and follow the link for more on

How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

Otherwise go ahead and take a look at the following support article for steps on troubleshooting this startup error.

Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors

Please let us know if this has helped.
  5. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Updates and restarts

Hi, I am Bella and yes one of Xbox friend is getting error codes after the last update. Also, there have a been a few threads regarding this issue. She is in the insider program as well. You can follow the Insider Program on Twitter and it provides information
    regarding issues due to the updates. I recommend giving them a follow so you can be kept in loop.
  6. gds1972 Win User

problem with update and restart

Thema:

Updates and restarts

1. Updates and restarts - Similar Threads - Updates restarts

2. PC Restarted during XBox One controller update & now bricked?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Restarted during XBox One controller update & now bricked?: I was updating my xbox one controller via usb on windows 10 and my computer was restarted while the remote was updating and now the controller seems not to do anything. Won't power on and PC won't...
  3. Cannot restart xbox one after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot restart xbox one after update: Hi There, I am not able to start my xbox one after the latest update (3.6 GB). 1. 3.6 GB patch got downloaded on the xbox 2. Verification was successful 3. Xbox powered down for a restart,...
  4. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  5. Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update.: So, I did the factory reset for an old xbox when I upgraded to an xbox one x. Now, I'm going through the whole setup process when booting it up again, and have reached the update portion. But it...
  6. The xbox one controller disconnected during the update and does not want to restart

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox one controller disconnected during the update and does not want to restart: After updating the xbox one controller on the PC, the controller stopped at 0% and after some time I disconnected, I waited 30 minutes, nothing happened, I tried to turn it on, nothing happened,...
  7. Game update wasn't starting, so I restarted my Xbox One, game is deleted afterwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update wasn't starting, so I restarted my Xbox One, game is deleted afterwards: Well as the title described, I had a game update (for Red Dead Redemption 2) on the 11th of December, but it wouldn't start downloading. I restarted my Xbox One and came to the conclusion that...
  8. Just updated myXBox one after system restart the console does not display on TV. How do i ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just updated myXBox one after system restart the console does not display on TV. How do i ...: The troubleshoot says to hold the XBox symbol for 10 seconds but this seems to just turn the system off. When i turn it back on the it just sits there with the lights on does not display on...
  9. Xbox update not updating/restarting from beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update not updating/restarting from beginning: I tried downloading the newest update today (495mb) and every single time I try to update, it takes almost 2 hours to get to about 200mb and then it stops, gives me this message "Xbox Error Code:...
  10. Xbox update not updating/restarting from beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update not updating/restarting from beginning: I tried downloading the newest update today (495mb) and every single time I try to update, it takes almost 2 hours to get to about 200mb and then it stops, gives me this message "Xbox Error Code:...