Updates not downloading

Discus and support Updates not downloading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to update a game the green bar gets to about 5% and then stops. It stays like this unless I cancel. It happened on Borderlands 2 and it also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigBob145, Jun 4, 2014.

1. BigBob145
    BigBob145 Guest

Updates not downloading

When I try to update a game the green bar gets to about 5% and then stops. It stays like this unless I cancel. It happened on Borderlands 2 and it also happened with Just Cause 2.

Now there is this new update and it also happened to the update!

:)

BigBob145, Jun 4, 2014
  2. TommyBias
    TommyBias Guest
    Update not downloading

Hi The Dukenator,

it's a 'Swisscom Centro Grande' built by Pirelli.

It's the standard model I got from my internet provider and a combined VDSL modem / router.

I connect it directly to the phone plug on one side, and it has got a 4-connector hub plus WLAN on the 'other' side.

Apparently there is way to bridge it, but you have to use telnet to activate the original Pirelli Firmware that is inside instead of the active Swisscom firmware, and to be honest, I am not expert enough to try things like that - that's too dangerous for
    my level of knowledge...

TommyBias, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Update Not Downloading

At first, the update would fail and give me an error code but eventually it downloaded after several attempts. It then restarted my console and made me do another update. This time the update would download up to a point and then stop downloading. It could
    sit on that screen not moving until I finally hit cancel. I am a little annoyed because I only get on XBL when I want to purchase DLC for games and it seems every time I do, I have to download another update and it either fails completely for 30 tries before
    downloading or it downloads up to a point and then stops. Suggestions?

Wow I Am Black, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Game won’t download fully

download game without update if you complete download and install game, download update.
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

Downloading updates

When all else fails, clear the cache and try it again.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Downloading an update.....

you can try this as well as part of your code is coming up as this problem,

The console is looking for a previous version of the system update. Follow these steps:

1.Find a USB flash drive with at least 90 MB of free space.

2.Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system (Windows).

3.Download the system update for your error code

www.xbox.com/system-update-usb

lick Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.

5.Unzip the file. If you’re using Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.

6.Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive.

7.Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.

8.If there is a disc in the console, remove it.

9.Turn off the console.

10.Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.

11.Plug the USB flash drive with the update into a USB port on console.

12.Turn on the console. When the console starts, the software update should automatically start.
  7. The Ryugami Win User

UPDATE NOT DOWNLOADING

Disconnect your Xbox 360 is the first. Secondly, reconnect the Xbox 360 to Xbox Live. Finally, play Destiny.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Download update.

Thema:

Updates not downloading

1. Updates not downloading - Similar Threads - Updates downloading

2. Ark refuses to download update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark refuses to download update: Its a brand new outta box. I checked im connected to the internet, X live, and so on. Ive deleted and tried redownloading it twice now any ideas? 6d931592-0a1c-4a80-aa76-4a5825bd90ab
  3. Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant seem to download and of the OSU offline software updated\: get to like 60% the what do uk it crashes and i havent had a single living person to help me because in reality how does an animated answering machine gona know what im saying yet alone help me...
  4. Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...: The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC formatted USB stick), all with the same result - the...
  5. My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    My friends can’t download the new update for the Minecraft beta anyone know a way to fix this: Please help submitted by /u/demonkiller317 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.: My xbox one s that's on omega ring, doesn't want to download games/updates. I've tried restarting, changing wifi networks, doing mobile hotspots, and still doesnt want to download games or...
  7. Downloading updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading updates: Hi I have had my Xbox one since its release and everything was just fine but this last 2 months the downloading speed on updates CANT EVEN GO HIGHER THEN 1MBPS while it used to be consistent...
  8. 35gig updates need a way to download to phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    35gig updates need a way to download to phone: viasat is now blocking our updates and hotspots being limited its impossible to do these huge 35 gig updates we need a way to eirher download these with out phones unlimited plan and transfer them...
  9. I can't download the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the last update: I tried to install the last update and it just refuse to install, and jumps an error ended in 8007- 2751. I tried unplug my hard drive, I also tried a different internet connection and nothing,...
  10. New update forced download mid game

in XboX Insiders
    New update forced download mid game: The latest dashboard update just kicked me out of a ranked game of Rainbow 6 Siege. Totally out of order and now I will have a time-out I will need to wait through. submitted by /u/Oldinn...