Updates not working

Discus and support Updates not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My update doesn’t work, always saying try again something went wrong. I have a great internet connection but still doesn’t work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sheharyar Shahid, May 1, 2020.

1. Updates not working

My update doesn’t work, always saying try again something went wrong. I have a great internet connection but still doesn’t work

:)

Sheharyar Shahid, May 1, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Update not working

For future reference you can also redownload it from your download history. On the console, go to System>Accounts>Download History.
  3. SoldDesert43869 Win User

Update not working

Problem solved. Had the same for Destiny too, so I was getting fed up with it. But the solution was quite easy. First take out the disk, then tried to play the game. Apparently that also forced some kind of logout, as i had to re-enter the password for the
    microsoft account. And then i could update both games. Hope you have some success with this!
  4. Mister Quasar Win User

Update not working

Sorry to hear that, Angusteen08!

If you're seeing trouble installing content to an Xbox One console, our
    Installation Troubleshooter
    can help walk you through some steps to assist with that.

If you're still seeing trouble after that, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone team who can help walk you through further troubleshooting options directly.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

The updates are not working

Greetings, Edensia Warrior. This error message means that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. I'd recommend following these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

1. Turn off your console.

2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.

4. Turn on the console

5. Try updating the console again.

Give this a shot and let us know how it goes!

In addition, I'm going to move your thread to forum
    00 - Xbox Console Dashboard Update
    . If you have further questions they will be best answered there.

Thanks very much!
  6. Edensia Warrior Win User

The updates are not working

Well I've already try those stuff but it did not work
Thema:

Updates not working

1. Updates not working - Similar Threads - Updates working

2. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update: As I mention in the title.Until yesterday it was working fine and after last update is stop working (I use flesh drive as the storage to be able to capture up to 1h) now when I select Start...
  3. Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.

in XboX Insiders
    Working fine until update this morning. Then this. Fml.: [IMG] submitted by /u/thatssowolf [link] [comments]
  4. System update is not working gone through instructions online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update is not working gone through instructions online.: Hello Everyone, My conveniently just out of warranty Xbox One X has stopped posting and usually brings me to the something went wrong screen where I can restart, factory reset, or boot from a...
  5. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  6. console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    console stuck updating a factory restore will not work.: my xbox one is stuck on the updating screen i have had this problem happen before but was apply to resolve it by doing a factory restore but this thime it won't go into the factory restore...
  7. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....
  8. Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now

in XboX Insiders
    Auto updates still not working. Been over a month now: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One X system update not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X system update not working: I've booted up my Xbox for the first time in a couple of weeks, and it asks to update. Sure, no problem. Then, it proceeds to stay at the initial screen of "updating console" with no progress made...
  10. DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.

in XboX Insiders
    DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.: Have the highest teir dashboard for insiders. I get an update almost every day. My DVR has been only recording a second of my gameplay then freezing. When clips are exported, says 30 seconds and...