Updates to local languages, what does this mean

Discus and support Updates to local languages, what does this mean in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What does this actually do for the console, (updates to properly reflect local languages) is this actually languages or something more technical? Sorry... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Falloutman4132, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Updates to local languages, what does this mean

What does this actually do for the console, (updates to properly reflect local languages) is this actually languages or something more technical? Sorry might be a dumb question but why is this so more important than what these other major issues showing that are in the works.

submitted by /u/Falloutman4132
    [link] [comments]

/u/Falloutman4132, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Geth Win User

What does this mean in the ban language?

To be honest I've never seen an enforcement report say that.

Especially since permanent and until a specific time seem to contradict each other.

Sadly though no one here can address issues dealing with Xbox enforcement issues.

You will need to go here to find anything about the suspension.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  3. Smwutches Win User

What does this mean in the ban language?

All suspension information lists the impact of both temporary and permanent suspensions. It's just there by default. Since your suspension ends tomorrow, you can ignore that part.
  4. DiegoLucavei Win User

The Elders Scrolls Online in German

Yeah, you are missunderstanding it.

Bethesda does not localizate the game to every language possible. It is localizated to a few languages and that`s ok.

I can handle English, as far as Portuguese, my mothertongue, is not an option.

BUT, for some funcking reason I don`t understand, after the recent updates, Bethesda decided to put German as default language. It means that if my mothertongue does not have a localization, I will be forced to play in German.

Why?
  5. ngocphi Win User

My Locale on my Xbox 360

if you mean the language of the marketplace or your xbox live marketplace?

locale only affects your local settings not the xbox live language

thats only selectable with the region of your account and only the supported languages
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

What does multilayer local and co-op mean?

Be aware we are not saying he needs a gold subscription just an account of his own to save his own stats, characters etc while playing local coop
Thema:

Updates to local languages, what does this mean

1. Updates to local languages, what does this mean - Similar Threads - Updates local languages

2. How do we update Hitman 3 in Xbox app on PC when it says update pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we update Hitman 3 in Xbox app on PC when it says update pending?: The app tells me there is an update but nothing happens when I click it. f9cf6056-6464-40bf-83dc-5176f3fe9828
  3. Need to perform XBox One updates from a local source

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to perform XBox One updates from a local source: I have about a dozen XBox One consoles in a game room that will never have internet access. They are connected to a LAN, but not the internet. I need to be able to update them regularly. I know...
  4. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  5. how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to download windows updates onto xbox360. Always says cant download into local storage: <p>even though have external storage</p><p></p> cfe004ac-0bec-468c-b8c3-952f57c7ed0a
  6. Changing region hasn't updated local currency for payments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing region hasn't updated local currency for payments: I recently changed my region from UK to Australia having moved and lived here for over 12 months. Everything seemed to go OK and I was able to log into www.xbox.com and add a new Australian CC as...
  7. I can't change my xbox 360 locale even after updating my live account payment details

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my xbox 360 locale even after updating my live account payment details: I saw this post on how to change the country of my xbox 360 from this point - Update Microsoft account if Moving to a New Country or Region Unfortunately, my xbox 360 still uses the old address...
  8. i cannot update my locale and i got error message in updating my debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot update my locale and i got error message in updating my debit card: Hello! , I bought my xbox 360 while living in the UK, but I have moved over to Greece during the last 3 years. I had some issues being able to download certain demos and trials, having an error...
  9. Trouble updating a local profile to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating a local profile to Live: Hi, My daughter started the process of creating a Live account with her XBox profile, but because she requires parent permission, had to cancel and do it on the web instead. We got through the...
  10. Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...: Seems like quite a coincidence that the live update crashed my drive just as the xbox one has a pricedrop. We have the ability to play games locally but can not install the new update. the tech on...