Updates

Discus and support Updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox360. On my tv it is asking me to do an update but it won't let me. Can anyone tell me why? 5c393033-ac9d-431d-99a4-76e478b6e5b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rita KChapa, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Rita KChapa
    Rita KChapa Guest

Updates

I have xbox360. On my tv it is asking me to do an update but it won't let me. Can anyone tell me why?

:)

Rita KChapa, Sep 13, 2019
  2. CoastKey Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
    Yes, preview is the problem, but if you want to quit preview, you have to wipe your Xbox and if you have some hundred gigs thats a pain. Microsoft should first give explicit info that if you join preview you get updates all the time and also inform that
    you will lose everything on your box if you quit preview. The option to just stop preview without wiping should ofcourse be a part of this deal but thats to much service I guess......

Kids was gonna watch their favoritetvshow now, but they cant cause its the daily halfanhour stupid update..... What where you thinking on this one Ms? Can it be more annoying?
  3. XFM WING1 Win User

Update update update update

Me too every 2 days. And I to called support and got no answers. I am part of the preview program so maybe there is a problem there idk? But getting annoying. Though
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Update not updating

Hi CityShooter19 -

Have you updated your console first? Here's a handy article on how to do that if you're not sure.

Let us know if that didn't help!
  5. MLange73 Win User

Update not updating

Hi!

Could you try a console update first, please? Most people can update Skyrim successfully after installing the available Xbox One system upgrade:

1. 1. Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Under System, select Console info & updates.
    5. 5. Available updates will show in the second button down in the first column. If an update is available, the button will read
      Update Available. If your console is already on the current release build, the button will be grayed out and will read
      No update available.
    (From
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-update-overview
    )

I hope that helps :)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Arrrrgh! Updates, updates, updates!

I have one every couple of days too.
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  3. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  5. XBox One controller bricked while update on W10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller bricked while update on W10: [img] I tried to update the firmware on my XBox controller using the XBox Accessories app on my PC. The update stopped in 0% and now I can't turn on. I was using new batteries and never had...
  6. E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 & 102 - Off-line Update not helping...: I keep getting the same E101 & 102 Codes - I've tried everything over and over... the offline update through the USB doesn't help at all (and yes, I've formatted the stick properly and extracted...
  7. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  8. September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 20th : New Preview Delta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. How long until the next official update?

in XboX Insiders
    How long until the next official update?: I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update....
  10. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0