updating child's xbox account

Discus and support updating child's xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how to change my childs xbox account from a child to teen account cf9697fe-3ed4-41f2-af65-0a007a6aafd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SavagePenquins, Aug 15, 2022.

1. updating child's xbox account

how to change my childs xbox account from a child to teen account

:)

SavagePenquins, Aug 15, 2022
  2. AngBain Win User

cross platform issues

Hiya, its an xbox one but i was trying to update via my pc to change the child account that is linked to family child account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I need help with changing a child account

4. ngocphi Win User

Cannot "purchase" free with Gold Grid 2!!

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox.com Sign In Not Working

Hey there Silver,

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues when trying to update the child accounts settings. In order to manage the Privacy settings on the child account you will need to go through Microsoft.com.

Go ahead and follow the steps on "Change your child's Xbox privacy and Online safety settings"
    for more information on updating.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. {Parity} Win User

parental settings are messed

Thema:

updating child's xbox account

1. updating child's xbox account - Similar Threads - updating child's account

2. Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update child's Xbox/Microsoft account to allow him to add friends: I've just created my son a child's Microsoft account and Xbox profile, so that he can play with my other son on Minecraft on his android phone. When he tries to add a friend, I get the message...
  3. Unable to update account from "child" to "adult"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update account from "child" to "adult": I'll keep this short My dad and I tried earlier this afternoon to change my account status from "child" to "adult." We logged into his Xbox account and followed the steps to change it, but every...
  4. How do I update my child's account to reflect he's an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I update my child's account to reflect he's an adult.: When we set up the xbox, I was the adult. He is now an adult (he's 18). The birthdate registered for him is correct, and shows he is indeed 18. He's logging in using his email address and it's the...
  5. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  6. Child Account settings not updating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account settings not updating: First off, yes, I'm using adult account to change the settings. Every time I change the selections to allow online play, adding friends, streaming, etc. and click submit, the page refreshes and...
  7. Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account: I recently updated a child account to an adult account via the Microsoft website. My Xbox still shows the account as a child account. I have removed the account from my Xbox and re-added the...
  8. Cannot update child's parent on Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot update child's parent on Xbox 360 account: Hi, my 9yr old child needs to accept new terms before she can sign in to XBL. As she has a child account a parent needs to approve this. Her parent is currently set-up as her mother who will not...
  9. Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed child from family + child XBOX live account cannot be updated + don't see the GOLD ...: Hi, I recently bought 2 XBOX live gold memberships for my son (I wanted 2 years). His XBOX live WEB account was clearly showing 2 entries. Unfortunately, the XBOX 360 never detected that my son...
  10. Preventing Xbox 360 Console Updates on a Child's Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preventing Xbox 360 Console Updates on a Child's Account: I recently set up an Xbox Live Silver account for my son, which now complements my Xbox Live Gold account on the same console. His profile is located on a memory card that he transfers back and...