Updating half way through game. Is this normal?

Discus and support Updating half way through game. Is this normal? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nexusw427 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nexusw427, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/nexusw427
    /u/nexusw427 Guest

/u/nexusw427, Feb 5, 2020
  2. FastStream Win User

My Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature.

This could be a problem with any downloads/ game updates. if you haven't downloaded any, or it failed half way through
  3. Mister Maka Win User

OVERWATCH is almost half way through

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  4. StinkyTorpido Win User

Download stops half way through

And if it was a region related issue, the download would not have started in the first place!
  5. ngocphi Win User

OK since you left out a key detail

Do you actually live in the US or on a foreign military base or in another country?

If you don't actually live in the us that would be why

Your physical location must match your account region
  6. ngocphi Win User

Not nessarily

If you are using a bypass like the webpage or a vpn instead of the console it avoids it but still fails

OK

Do a speedtest.net test and post the picture

Also hardreset the modem and router

Also are you using a 3g connection or q broadband connection
Thema:

1. Updating half way through game. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - Updating half through

2. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  3. Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update: I haven't used my Xbox One for approximately 3 months and just now when I plugged it in and signed on it automatically updated like it has done in the past. Once the update was complete I selected...
  4. Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller didn’t finish update, completely unresponsive: Long story short, my extra controller wouldn’t sync with my OG XB1. So I plugged it in via Micro USB, and it vibrated/started the update process. It got to 46%, then said “Could not complete...
  5. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way through: Split from this thread. I have the same problem. The update fails as soon as I get to “applying update”phase. This solution doesnt work as it requires the Xbox to be online. I cant get the xbox...
  6. Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to do system update keep getting error code half way thru: the code does not come show in any error codes 0e4f9a68-11af-4c27-84ca-f836a5254dd8
  7. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....
  8. Why is my xbox's system update having a "problem with the update" message half way through!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox's system update having a "problem with the update" message half way through!: this Is the message popping up: You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help. Console ID: ******** Error Code: 0x8B0500B6...
  9. Download speed cut in half since downloading the Holiday update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed cut in half since downloading the Holiday update.: I'm on the Xbox One S and since I've downloaded the Holiday update about a week ago, my download speed seems to be cut in half. Before the update I always had 80 to 100/Mbps but now they're always...
  10. 360 S Freezing, tried hard drive format , update etc - its half term and raining , need an ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 S Freezing, tried hard drive format , update etc - its half term and raining , need an ...: Hi the x box starting to freeze last week , my son plays GTA, JC2 , CoG etc. The system could not update, so after talking to x box support we downloaded the update on a pen stick and uploaded the...