Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

Discus and support Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BFR_Hamilton44, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them example like Rev lights, flag lights, thumb encoders and extra switchs , me personally and few others run the same titles on many different wheels and platforms so it is possible , just wanting to know if there is already planned update to allow these on Xbox or not

submitted by /u/BFR_Hamilton44
    [link] [comments]

/u/BFR_Hamilton44, Jan 4, 2021
  2. x Big Worm x Win User

If you didnt pre-order your X1 you might be screwed for a while?

I'll wait till they release a version without kinect. They also need to support Fanatec wheels. Thrustmaster $500 wheel has no clutch???? What a joke.
  3. ShadowChaser36 Win User

driving wheels/thrustmaster/madcatz

Seeing as though the Madcatz wheel doesn't come out until the end of Feb., if you want one at launch, the only option is the Thrustmaster. Also, we don't know whether the Madcatz wheel is going to have add ons like the Thrustmaster or what Fanatec is up
    to and when/if they will release an X1 wheel. If you really want one at launch, your only choice is Thrustmaster. If you can wait a bit, I'd wait for more details about the Madcatz wheel and more info from fanatec.
  4. EZT MAKO 6669 Win User

Forza 4 Steering Wheel

Yes, The Fanatec wheels are definitely the way to go if you have the money. Both Madcatz and Thrustmaster have a wheel out for the XBOX, but neither of them are very good.
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

$99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

I can't speak to the $99 wheel.

I have the Thrustmaster TX and it's great. I can see the price point of the TX being a little high for first time buyers - but I'll tell you that it's a really great wheel. I've previously played on Logitech G25, G27 and Fanatec CSR wheels and the Thrustmaster
    TX beats them all in terms of performance. The wheel is really smooth and the feedback is strong and accurate. I highly recommend the TX wheel.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Will forza ever support logitech?

I've played on a Logitech G25 and G27 and, in my opinion, they both sucked. Now this was on Gran Turismo so it's a bit of an apples to oranges comparison because I can't compare them on the same game to the Xbox wheels.

The Logitech wheels are the least smooth of any wheel I've played with. The Thrustmaster TX, on the other hand, is the smoothest wheel I've played on. Full disclosure - I haven't played on a Fanatec Elite - only a Fanatec CSR). The Thrustmaster TX is a step
    up from the Fanatec CSR.

I think you should take the Amazon reviews with a grain of salt. Most of the reviews I've read were from unreliable sources who were owning the TX as their first wheel. They can certainly comment on the wheel failing but be careful of relying on their inexperience
    when it comes to quality and feel. Also, check the dates of reviews from people with failed wheels.

There were definitely some manufacturing problems with the TX at release. However, everything I've read (and experienced myself as my original TX wheel failed in February) shows that Thrustmaster support was really good about fixing the issues quickly for
    people (much better than people will talk about Fanatec's customer support). Also, I believe they've come to fix these problems as I haven't heard much of new problems with recently purchased wheels.
Thema:

Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

1. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions - Similar Threads - Updating support fanatec

2. Can't update Ark: Survival Evolved, useless support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Ark: Survival Evolved, useless support: I can't update Ark survival, I keep getting error 0x80D02017. I've tried resetting MS Store, relogging in MS Store, Re-Registering Store, Clear Store Cache, disabling firewall and defender,...
  3. Is there any way to update your warranty without contacting a support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to update your warranty without contacting a support agent?: My elite series 2 controller is out of its warranty period despite only being 11 months old and the warranty being 1 year. I have contacted a support agent 4 times only for them to put me on hold...
  4. How often are supported devices updated? iPhone 12 Pro works great, iPad mini 6 unplayable.

in XboX Insiders
    How often are supported devices updated? iPhone 12 Pro works great, iPad mini 6 unplayable.: Recently bought an iPad mini 6 to play games on, but have been having a really inconsistent experience with the iPad mini 6. 90% of the time, I get seconds long audio stutters and frames dropping...
  5. Error code 0x80190193 on PC, and the support desk tells me to...update my console...?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80190193 on PC, and the support desk tells me to...update my console...?: Hello there I'm attempting to install Dishonored 2 onto my computer, but it constantly gets an error after about 50% that doesn't have a clear fix for it, and the Xbox support hasn't proved any...
  6. Update Issue with Xbox one. Error code information is not available on Xbox support.

in XboX Insiders
    Update Issue with Xbox one. Error code information is not available on Xbox support.: I recently got a 4gb update but when it's installing an error pops up saying "There was a problem with the update You need this update to use your console but something went wrong. For help...
  7. Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.: Hi. I am at wits end, and hoping someone can help me with an update issue. The last time my insider Xbox was online, was approx. 15 to 24 months ago. It was registered by serial number to the...
  8. Updated to iOS 14.5 to get Series X/S controller support. Controllers are not working in...

in XboX Insiders
    Updated to iOS 14.5 to get Series X/S controller support. Controllers are not working in...: Updated to iOS 14.5 to get Series X/S controller support. Controllers are not working in the cloud beta. I can confirm though that the controllers work when using the Xbox app to stream from a...
  9. I'm having update issues, sent here by Xbox Support.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having update issues, sent here by Xbox Support.: I was on xbox support trying to get help as my console won't play sound on apps and games. It worked fine but I had two updates on Alpha Skip Ahead and since the first one I haven't been able to...
  10. xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one OSU update file- Xbox support page not loading on my computer: I recently upgraded my internal hard drive because my old one got fried and then I installed the new one but was receiving error code E105 and I was told I need to get the OSU1 file but the page...