Updating Payment Problem

Discus and support Updating Payment Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I log in it asks me to update my payment options. When i try to update them on my 360, i get error 80153003. I went to Xbox Error Status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gramis Grakkor, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Updating Payment Problem

Everytime I log in it asks me to update my payment options. When i try to update them on my 360, i get error
    80153003. I went to Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support but that did not help at all after doing all the steps.

I see that Xbox live tried to charge my credit card even tough I still have Xbox gold time left.
    The card has no balance on it, so it can't be charged and the payment was declined. I am unable to remove the CC from my account. I have Money on my Xbox account but cannot select any other payments. I cannot play online or buy stuff on the market
    till this is resolved. I would like to note that the current Gold time on my account was from a prepaid Xbox live gold card. It does not expire to the 1st of November. I have no current credit cards to add to my account, so i would like to use my Xbox balance.

TL;DR: Xbox tried to tried to charge my card even though i still have gold time left. CC had no balance, so it was declined. Xbox suspended my gold time. I am unable to update my payment options. My Gold expires 1st of November. I do not wish to add a new
    credit card, simply remove the old one and use my Xbox credit.

:)

Gramis Grakkor, Sep 2, 2014
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Updating payment?

Hello

For more help with a credit card or payment problem, contact Xbox Support.

xbox360italy, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Updating payment?

Was wondering if there was a way to make my account try to charge for a previous failed charge?

I had been getting notifications about how my card had been getting billed for an auto renew back a few months ago, and it was failing because there was no money on it. But I loaded money this morning but can't get it figure out how to make it update and charge
    now.

Tried calling support to update it but its closed. Do you just have to wait a few days for it to try charging again or what?

MoshedBrotatoe, Sep 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Updating Payment Problem

Since this is a billing issue, you'll need to contact support directly and speak to billing so they can help you get it fixed. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Sep 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Updating Payment Problem

Since this is a billing issue, you'll need to contact support directly and speak to billing so they can help you get it fixed. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Da O hArgain Win User

Error when attempting to upgrade to Gold Membership

Aha problem solved, needed to update my payment options!
  7. pjohnson PJ666 Win User

Idk

Update Account There is a problem with your payment option. Please update your payment information to continue your Xbox LIVE membership. You have two options to update your Xbox LIVE membership: edit an existing payment method or add a new one.

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold

You do not have any payment options on file.
  8. MitchBarnett Win User

Error status code 8C320008 Help!

You have abilling problem

Either update your Payment Option or provide a new payment option. Also, check www.billing.microsoft.com for additional details on the account.
  9. OGMoneyFOE Win User

Can't make purchases on XBOX Live or edit account info

I'm also having problems updating my payment info. What status codes are you getting
Thema:

Updating Payment Problem

1. Updating Payment Problem - Similar Threads - Updating Payment Problem

2. How to update Xbox Game Pass payment

in XBoX on Windows
    How to update Xbox Game Pass payment: Hey there...I'm not sure how the xbox store works arround the world but here is the deal: I DONT HAVE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OK? i've got money, just money, that paper you know? Well since i dont...
  3. how do i update payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i update payment method: how do i update payment method f58a59c8-6a17-453a-a4ea-68090a057838
  4. Cant update payment details

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant update payment details: Hi last saturday my bank details randomly removed itself from my xbox and now whenever i try to put my details in i get this message , try another way this one isnt working contact your bank for...
  5. update payment on failed tranaction

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    update payment on failed tranaction: i have a failed purchase i have updated my payment but it still says the tranaction failed so should i just purchase the game again or just wait? 2d9ef9f7-c300-4a3a-9eb4-d0dc2e5e9729
  6. Country locked on US when trying to update payment info for free gold games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country locked on US when trying to update payment info for free gold games!: I just moved to Germany from the UK and I have xbox gold subscription. I wanted to download one of the free games with gold but My xbox tells me I need new billing information. Everytime I try and...
  7. Subscriptions got canceled after updating payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscriptions got canceled after updating payment method: I have a concern I recently changed my payment information for my subscriptions, they did not go through so I attempted to renew the subscriptions they did not go through so I spent almost 2 hours...
  8. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...
  9. Error while updating payment information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while updating payment information: I am receiving the following error while i am trying to update my payment information on account.microsoft.com We can't add the payment method. Please make sure it hasn't been already added to...
  10. Update Payment option problem !!! Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Payment option problem !!! Please Help!: Hello I have tried everything you have said to do still didn't work i cannot update my payment option from my computer which is wrong i should be able to especially when all these errors popup...