Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio

Discus and support Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to get Xbox gamepass ultimate for 1 month (14.99) and I already have 1 year of Xbox Live Gold. If I were to buy the 1 month, how much Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lampinion, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Lampinion
    Lampinion Guest

I want to get Xbox gamepass ultimate for 1 month (14.99) and I already have 1 year of Xbox Live Gold. If I were to buy the 1 month, how much Xbox gamepass ultimate would I have in total?

:)

Lampinion, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Yes it will. If you are upgrading from a standard gold or game pass to Ultimate, it will upgrade at a ratio of 1:1. The FAQ does mention a different conversion ratio, but that is if you currently have Ultimate and are adding a standard gold or game pass.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Upgrade Xbox Live Gold to GPU [PC]

It's a 1:1 ratio. Anytime you upgrade to Ultimate from standard Gold/Game Pass it's a ratio of 1:1. It's when you already have Ultimate and add standard Gold/Game Pass to it that the ratio changes.
  5. SumitKakkar Win User

Gold pass vs Ultimate

Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining.
    Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello!

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are
    also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account
    at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio - Similar Threads - Upgrade Live Gold

2. Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ENGLISH: Hi, I have a problem, I want to upgrade my XboxLiveGold to a XboxGamePassUltimate with the offer of 1€ and it rejects me. I have money on my credit card so I dont know whats wrong....
  3. Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold subscription to a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. Upgrade Xbox Live Gold to GPU [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrade Xbox Live Gold to GPU [PC]: Hi guys! If I buy one year of Xbox Live Gold and I uprade it to a GPU, how much months I'll get? So basically it's a 1:1 ratio or it's different? P.s I don't know if it helps but I've already...
  5. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  6. Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.: There is $1 deal to upgrade XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate on XBOX website. The details say that we will get same amount of time on Ultimate after conversion, like 12 months of Live => 12...
  7. Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate: How many time can i upgrade mi one year xbox live to gamepass ultimate?,i already upgrated one time. 4689bc02-ef17-4827-8c52-28d3100051ca
  8. Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate: Hello everyone So I have a question, I bought a Serie X in november, tried the offer of 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate, it ended in january, so from 14th january I was without any kind of offer....
  9. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  10. Upgrade Xbox Ultimate from Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade Xbox Ultimate from Live Gold: I’ve been on hold to Xbox support for 1.5 hours so giving this a go as im really bored of Larry now!!! I have 7 months left on my Xbox Gold and im looking to upgrade to Ultimate gamepass for £1....