Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

Discus and support Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible to upgrade internet explore on a Xbox 360? [Original Title: Internet Explore] c28c2e3b-4eab-4b61-80d3-bbabfc129979 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YouareMySunshine1, May 21, 2022.

1. Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

Is it possible to upgrade internet explore on a Xbox 360?

[Original Title: Internet Explore]

:)

YouareMySunshine1, May 21, 2022
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

i cant even view my acct. info from my xbox360 because i cant upgrade my internet expiorer from 2012

If the browser on xbox 360 can not open a page you will need to open it on a PC or mobile phone that can.

You can not upgrade the internet explorer built into xbox 360 in any way.
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Sky App on Xbox One

Theres been no word yet. With the upgraded tech wont you be able to run sky go through internet explorer on your x1?
  4. RISHmyster Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

It lets me play Netflix and games online etc.,

But certain apps like video kinect and Internet Explorer it asks me to upgrade to Gold.

Weird
  5. thomEberard Win User

Amazon Prime music?

My thinking is that Microsoft will not allow a prime music app as it would be in direct competition with their own music service. I thought I has a workaround - using internet explorer to access amazon and amazon prime music. It seemed like it worked...once.
    Next time I tried, there was a required flash upgrade but there was no update available for xbox one internet explorer. Microsoft seems to have blocked that workaround as well. I don't see any way to suggest new apps on xbox support or on amazon support.
    Any ideas?
  6. Blizzared Win User

Runtime Error on accounts.xbox.com

I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, as well as using the Internet Explorer app on Xbox 360. Still getting errors.
Thema:

Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

1. Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365 - Similar Threads - Upgrade Internet Explorer

2. Age of Empires 3 won't start after upgrade was terminated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 3 won't start after upgrade was terminated: Hi, I have stared Age of Empires 3 on my Windows 10 machine . It had started to download upgrade. I have paused download and closed the game window. When I tried to start it again it opens...
  3. 445e-4497-a080-0f00-80070045d cant upgrade the system of console. Internet is connected and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    445e-4497-a080-0f00-80070045d cant upgrade the system of console. Internet is connected and...: Please help me out and i dont know what to do. Thank you in advance. [img] c824edbb-56e9-43b4-867b-b09dc6a56fe0
  4. Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs: Xbox is showing 7.45mbs it isn't my Internet I just purchased an upgrade for a 150mbs so when you pay for your internet speed, you purchase it in MegaBITS per second. And when you download a game,...
  5. Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!

in XboX Insiders
    Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!: I just updated my upload speed to 10 mbps, so will my console streamming work better now? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  6. Enforce upgrades, games won't work without internet and the internet traffic due to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforce upgrades, games won't work without internet and the internet traffic due to...: Hi I just enforced upgrade my xbox one x now i can't upgrade my games the "installation stopped" error keeps coming up. network is fine can log in fine. My xbox is effectually bricked i can't play...
  7. XboxOne not connecting to internet after router upgrade to NF18

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne not connecting to internet after router upgrade to NF18: Hi Team, I recently upgraded from regular fibre to gigantic fibre. Slingshot sent out a new modem - Netcomm NF18. Everything in the house works fine on the wireless network (appletv etc) but the...
  8. Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360: I have an old xbox360 which my kids have just starting using. I have set up an account and successfully entered a pre-paid code for xbox live gold. However, when I try to manage the membership...
  9. So I got the new xbox one, and I have lousy internet, and windows 8 (refuse to upgrade to 10 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got the new xbox one, and I have lousy internet, and windows 8 (refuse to upgrade to 10 ...: Dang, so I upgrade to xbox one, I have crappy internet, and refuse to upgrade to windows 10 since it sucked, so I went back to win 8, anyway, so the free game I got with the xbox is a download,...
  10. drops internet connection after latest upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    drops internet connection after latest upgrade: 1 minute of browsing games and the connection crashed (no other unit in the network stopped working) 1mb of downloading game update and the connection crashes hard reset and try again, same...