upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one

Discus and support upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aleclofabbro, Jul 8, 2019.

1. aleclofabbro
    aleclofabbro Guest

i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one

I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal ~25$ price

I do not understand how to do that..

note that I kept the same user

thanks

:)

aleclofabbro, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello Aleclofabbro,

Thank you for coming to the forum today, Sorry to hear you having this issue,

I can see what you mean, so all you need to do is go to the store and select minecraft and then purchase this, it should know that you own the XBOX 360 version

Just check the price before completing your purchase and if it is correct, complete your transaction.

once this is complete you will be able to download the XBOX one version of Minecraft :)

I hope you understand: thank you

Please feel free to use the Forum again if you require any help in the future, But please do not post the same topic as this is a breach in the Forum Guidelines
  3. choppyseize Win User

If you want the Xbox one version of the game you have to purchase it separately. Keep in mind the upgrade promotion was for a limited time.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Hi, I'm afraid that upgrade offer expired a few years ago. If you wish to upgrade from "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition" to "Minecraft" for Xbox One, you will need to buy it again.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

That sounds like you may have found an old promotion as they've had a few over the years to get people to upgrade. In order to play the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One you will need to purchase the game again unfortunately but if you like the game
    it's totally worth. I missed one of the promotions but gladly paid full price again as it's something I can go back to and just play to relax.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Those versions are so different. If you want to play on your One, you must be buy it.
Thema:

1. upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one - Similar Threads - upgrade Minecraft xbox360

2. Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 change / upgrade to Java version: Hi, My son accidently bought Minecraft for Windows10 instead of the Java version. Is is possible to cancel Windows 10 and then buy Java or could one upgrade from Win10 to Java? I have sent a...
  3. Upgrading Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading Minecraft: I have the xbox one edition of Minecraft and was wondering if i can get the new one simply called "Minecraft" for free. Is there a way i can make this happen? I would be truly thankful....
  4. Minecraft upgrade for Xbox One Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft upgrade for Xbox One Version: Hello, I own a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and want to take advantage of the free Bedrock update offer that expires on Nov 30th. On October 19th I purchased some Minecraft DLC but haven't...
  5. Minecraft windows 10/bedrock upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10/bedrock upgrade: hey guys! Recently just wanted tonplay minecraft with some friends, after a few hours of trying to recover my password i got in but realized i only had the java edition. Upon trying to upgrade to...
  6. Question about Minecraft (1.14 Upgrade Villagers and Pillagers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Minecraft (1.14 Upgrade Villagers and Pillagers): I bought Minecraft for my kids about 12 months ago for there xbox one, they know want the latest version. Its say on the game that it can be upgraded for free but when i click on the upgrade it...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!: Wow, that's a really good deal! b1521e6a-e11f-4aed-873c-81f7fda7734a
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0: Good afternoon. I have minecraft installed in version V1.11.4 and to play it on LAN I have to use the latest version. Where I am going to connect, version V1.12.0 is installed. I have updated...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock upgrade: Can i still get the free upgrade to bedrock edition i lost minecraft for a while and recently found it and i dont want to pay again because i have the disc version....
  10. I can not upgrade to minecraft version 1.9.0.3 on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not upgrade to minecraft version 1.9.0.3 on windows 10: i try to play minecraft with a person who has it in xbox one and minecraft said: the client was outdated, then look how to update it but only stayed until version 1.8.0 what can I do? (the actual...