upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one

Discus and support upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aleclofabbro, Jul 8, 2019.

1. aleclofabbro
    aleclofabbro Guest

i purchased minecraft a couple of years ago on xbox360 now I have an xbox one

I see from store that upgrading from 360 costs ~5$ instead of normal ~25$ price

I do not understand how to do that..

note that I kept the same user

thanks

:)

aleclofabbro, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Hello Aleclofabbro,

Thank you for coming to the forum today, Sorry to hear you having this issue,

I can see what you mean, so all you need to do is go to the store and select minecraft and then purchase this, it should know that you own the XBOX 360 version

Just check the price before completing your purchase and if it is correct, complete your transaction.

once this is complete you will be able to download the XBOX one version of Minecraft :)

I hope you understand: thank you

Please feel free to use the Forum again if you require any help in the future, But please do not post the same topic as this is a breach in the Forum Guidelines
  3. choppyseize Win User

If you want the Xbox one version of the game you have to purchase it separately. Keep in mind the upgrade promotion was for a limited time.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Hi, I'm afraid that upgrade offer expired a few years ago. If you wish to upgrade from "Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition" to "Minecraft" for Xbox One, you will need to buy it again.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

That sounds like you may have found an old promotion as they've had a few over the years to get people to upgrade. In order to play the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One you will need to purchase the game again unfortunately but if you like the game
    it's totally worth. I missed one of the promotions but gladly paid full price again as it's something I can go back to and just play to relax.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Those versions are so different. If you want to play on your One, you must be buy it.
Thema:

1. upgrade Minecraft from xbox360 to Xbox one - Similar Threads - upgrade Minecraft xbox360

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 does not upgrade to V1.12.0: Good afternoon. I have minecraft installed in version V1.11.4 and to play it on LAN I have to use the latest version. Where I am going to connect, version V1.12.0 is installed. I have updated...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock upgrade: Can i still get the free upgrade to bedrock edition i lost minecraft for a while and recently found it and i dont want to pay again because i have the disc version....
  4. I can not upgrade to minecraft version 1.9.0.3 on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not upgrade to minecraft version 1.9.0.3 on windows 10: i try to play minecraft with a person who has it in xbox one and minecraft said: the client was outdated, then look how to update it but only stayed until version 1.8.0 what can I do? (the actual...
  5. Minecraft upgrade not being offered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft upgrade not being offered: I bought my sister Minecraft on the Xbox 360 about 4 years ago; and she recently received an Xbone, and signed in with her (360) account, but was prompted to pay full price for the game instead of...
  6. Minecraft Xbox one edition prompting for upgrade to Minecraft for free.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition prompting for upgrade to Minecraft for free.: My kids have been playing minecraft xbox one edition (disk based) for nearly a year and just recently the title screen has been displaying a message at the bottom, that we can upgrade to the new...
  7. Minecraft upgrade doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft upgrade doesn’t work: Split from this thread. This offer is valid until January 31, 2018, after which time you will need to purchase a digital version of Minecraft. Hi. I have similar problem with downloading for...
  8. Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update": Friend can't upgrade their Minecraft Xbox One Edition to the "Free Update" please help they won't stop whinging about being unable to get it f724517e-b07f-4b4c-a895-689aa58fec5f
  9. Minecraft Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Upgrade: Hello! I have bought the minecraft disc, after the initial release of the new version. I got some messages to upgrade, however I didn't get it for free on the store, thus I didn't buy it again....
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition upgrade to Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition upgrade to Xbox One Edition: Hi everyone, i´ve played the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft a long time ago and would like to upgrade to the Xbox One Edition now. I heard that you could buy it for 5€/$ if you own a copy of the...