Upgrade offer not redeeming correctly

Discus and support Upgrade offer not redeeming correctly in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I received an offer by email on 16th November, for 4 months of Ultimate for £1....... when I went to upgrade, it' was only giving me one month at... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by louisemariegray, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Upgrade offer not redeeming correctly

Hi,

I received an offer by email on 16th November, for 4 months of Ultimate for £1....... when I went to upgrade, it' was only giving me one month at £1, and then full price after that. Please can you advise? I did reply to the offer email but have not heard
    anything back.

:)

louisemariegray, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

There is no 4 month offer. At least not in my country. Please check the email address. It may be a spam.
  3. louisemariegray Win User

Thank you very much for your concern, but don't worry - it was showing also on my account, when I logged in. It was a personalised offer for me because I have 4 months left on my Game Pass so they want to tempt me to upgrade to Ultimate...I wanted to try
    it out using the offer, but it doesn't work properly....annoying!
  4. voteDC Win User

Xbox Live Gold 13month for £24.99 (UK) One Day Only

If I remember correctly, Gold codes are region free. So you could buy this offer in the US and redeem the code.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Purchasing Minecraft

Its because it is full price now

You missed the deadline for.the upgrade offer which ended last year or earlier this year if I remember correctly
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

Xbox ultimate

If you redeem the 12 months and upgrade you will have 13 months of ultimate but for 10,99. The 1 pound is a special offer for first timers.
Thema:

1. Upgrade offer not redeeming correctly - Similar Threads - Upgrade offer redeeming

2. Is there any plans for XBOX All Access to offer upgrades for XBOX Series X/S to advanced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any plans for XBOX All Access to offer upgrades for XBOX Series X/S to advanced...: Hello, I'm one of the excited crowds from South Korea, where the XBOX All Access service is newly launching. I heard a rumor about the upgrade service for the XBOX Series X/S console, which...
  3. Ultimate upgrade offer still on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate upgrade offer still on?: If I have months left on my Gold sub and I do the $1 for one month upgrade offer, does it still upgrade all my time left on the Gold? I wasn't sure if the offer ended yet....
  4. Minecraft upgrade not being offered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft upgrade not being offered: I bought my sister Minecraft on the Xbox 360 about 4 years ago; and she recently received an Xbone, and signed in with her (360) account, but was prompted to pay full price for the game instead of...
  5. Xbox One S 50000 point upgrade offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One S 50000 point upgrade offer: I talked to Xbox and Microsoft before purchasing my two new xbox one s consoles to make sure I was eligible for the program (I have a 360 and an xbox one). It was 50000 points (which realistically...
  6. Haven't received my 50k rewards offer after upgrading to a ONE S - its been a month

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my 50k rewards offer after upgrading to a ONE S - its been a month: I have yet to receive the 50K rewards promised from the below promotion. I was guaranteed to get the 50K when I purchased the Xbox One S over the phone with Microsoft - I have a reference number I...
  7. Upgraded to S for 50k rewards offer, only given 30k. ****?

in XBoX Rewards
    Upgraded to S for 50k rewards offer, only given 30k. ****?: During black friday there were Xbox S package offers everywhere. I decided to order directly from MS Store because it had a huge "50k rewards for upgrading" on the main page. They only deposited...
  8. Upgraded to S with 50k Rewards offer, only 30k Rewards Posted

in XBoX Rewards
    Upgraded to S with 50k Rewards offer, only 30k Rewards Posted: I ordered a new Xbox One S during Black Friday (Order #9870176178) to take advantage of the 50k Rewards upgrade offer shown on the MS Store page. 30k points were just posted to my account. Please...
  9. Xbox One S upgrade 50000 point offer.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One S upgrade 50000 point offer.: Hi, I have buy and Xbox One S and you give me 30 000 insted of 50 000 that was say in your offer. And they have not give me the free express shiphing. So could I have more informations please....
  10. 50,000 bonus Xbox Live Rewards Points with Upgrade to new S console offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50,000 bonus Xbox Live Rewards Points with Upgrade to new S console offer: Hello! I recently signed up for the Xbox Live Rewards Points mission that was formerly located at Xbox Live Rewards which indicated that if I purchased a new Slim console from the MS store...