Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!

Discus and support Upgrade should be $5 but is $60! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I just recently got an Xbox One and I downloaded GTA V on the 360. I heard that upgrading a digital download is $5 but when I go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrilledCheese10, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Upgrade should be $5 but is $60!

Hi there! I just recently got an Xbox One and I downloaded GTA V on the 360. I heard that upgrading a digital download is $5 but when I go to the store, the next gen GTA is $60. I was wondering if I misheard my info or was there some form of glitch. When
    I went to the store and checked the next gen minecraft, it was $5. Please, could someone help me figure this problem out? Thank you!

:)

GrilledCheese10, Dec 25, 2014
  2. Cayleoniadas
    Cayleoniadas Guest
    Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

I just bought an xbox one, and I am also unable to get the 5$ upgrade...... there should be no time limit on an UPGRADE. >.<

Cayleoniadas, Dec 25, 2014
  3. ReFleX ViP
    ReFleX ViP Guest
    Help!

Am trying to get 12 months of Xbox live gold i read it says 5 dollars every month but when i go to next it says i will be billed 59.99 is it going to charge 59.99 or will it be 5 dollars every month i don't have the 60 dollars and i don't want to risk it
    can someone tell me. Thanks. Am also trying to upgrade on Xbox.com not console if it makes a difference.

ReFleX ViP, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

I am sorry to say this, but unfortunely, you were misinformed. gta5 is sold at full prices, just like forza horizon 2 is. only some games are on discount, or can be free for the upgrade depending on developers. destiny is free, call of duty games are free,
    minecraft is 5 bucks, etc... it depends on the developers and if they want to make money or benefit the gamers. in this case, trollstar wants to make the money.

Z4ZonE, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

I am sorry to say this, but unfortunely, you were misinformed. gta5 is sold at full prices, just like forza horizon 2 is. only some games are on discount, or can be free for the upgrade depending on developers. destiny is free, call of duty games are free,
    minecraft is 5 bucks, etc... it depends on the developers and if they want to make money or benefit the gamers. in this case, trollstar wants to make the money.
  6. JC003 Win User

Games

The Xbox One in Canada does not support the Guide feature for TV from cable or satellite! And in this forum gamers state that Forza 5 is not complete when compared to Forza 4. These gamers contend that Forza 5 is only 60 % of what a game like this should
    be. I wouldn't know as I'm new to console gaming. I agree that Forza 5 has a fantastic display of the tracks. But there are only a few tracks when compared to Forza 4. In console gaming, are the games upgraded for FREE like the O/S are for Windows?
  7. Cayleoniadas Win User

Minecraft deal for 5$ from Xbox 360 to Xbox one.

I just bought an xbox one, and I am also unable to get the 5$ upgrade...... there should be no time limit on an UPGRADE. >.<
  8. GHOSTNDASNOW Win User

Games with Gold No longer available?

lol right if you cant afford 60 dollars for a year you should not be playing go pan handle 60 days out of the year and just ask for 5 dollars hahah
  9. Smwutches Win User

I can not get a new version of minecraft

If you played the 5 hours before January 31, 2018, the upgrade should show as ready to install in your Games and Apps. Otherwise, you would need to purchase the upgrade from the Xbox store.
Thema:

1. Upgrade should be $5 but is $60! - Similar Threads - Upgrade should $60

2. Xbox Live to Ultimate Upgrade Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Ultimate Upgrade Problem: I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold so that I could upgrade for xbox game pass ultimate. The problem is I didnt know that Xbox had a 36 month limit to the subscription. So, when they offered me 1...
  3. Actualización[Upgrade]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Actualización[Upgrade]: Hola. Alguien me puede hacer el favor de decirme cómo puedo actualizar mi consola 360 slim? [Translation - Hi. Can someone please tell me how can I update my 360 slim console?]...
  4. Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I upgrade to Xbox One X?: It depends, do you have a 4k TV? If you do, you will see a difference in graphics. If you can hold out and keep saving, Project Scarlett is coming out for the holiday season 2020. 18 months away...
  5. should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should I upgrade to an xbox one s/x?: Hello everyone, so I'm getting a new 200$ 4k TV next Sunday, but when I looked at the console I had,I noticed something odd: I have an original xbox one, so here's my question, should I upgrade to...
  6. Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?: I've had my 360 for about ten years now and it's been great. Recently, I got hooked on Dragon Age and discovered that although I was able to purchase the disc version of DA: Inquisition, two major...
  7. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  8. Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I upgrade to Xbox Music from Zune?: I'm very attached to Zune Software, and I've been using it for years. I'm wondering what's different about Xbox Music. What new features are there? (There's Spotify-esque music streaming,...
  9. Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.: Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K to be worth it. Maybe you could name it Xbox One XE. Please and thank you. fee066d8-51f4-43fa-889b-28badfe93846
  10. Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.: Xbox 360 was be far on of the best consoles around, it was around in the PS2 era, and it was, while slowly being upgraded, producing some of the best graphic gaming experiences we have ever...