Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points.

Discus and support Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; If you go into the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One, it says that you get 50000 points if you upgrade to the Xbox One X, in which I have done so... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by uG x BuLLeTz, Jun 30, 2018.

1. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest

If you go into the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One, it says that you get 50000 points if you upgrade to the Xbox One X, in which I have done so and have not received the points yet.

Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points. [​IMG]

Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points. [​IMG]

:)

uG x BuLLeTz, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Upgrade to Xbox One X

Have Upgrade my Xbox One S to Xbox One X but have Not become 50000 reward Points.

Any Help?

IceCoIdKiller, Jun 30, 2018
  3. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest
    Microsoft Rewards - Upgrading to the Xbox One X

I haven't received my 50000 points for upgrading to the Xbox One X?

uG x BuLLeTz, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to contact customer support
    for the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance.

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  5. uG x BuLLeTz
    uG x BuLLeTz Guest
    Thanks for the response! Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points. :)

uG x BuLLeTz, Nov 3, 2018
  6. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
    If you go on to the Microsoft Rewards App itself it says 'Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points'

[​IMG]
  7. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Thanks for the response! :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. Explain Win User

50,000 points for Xbox One X

This is kind of a bummer deal as being a loyal microsoft customer that spent a lot on an xbox one x day one scorpion addition we should get the 50000 points.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
Thema:

1. Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points. - Similar Threads - Upgrade 50000 points

2. 精英2代手柄升级以后无法使用[Translation-Elite 2 generation handle upgrade cannot be used after]

in XBoX Accessibility
    精英2代手柄升级以后无法使用[Translation-Elite 2 generation handle upgrade cannot be used after]: 通过Xbox配件应用升级以后,手柄就没有了反应。请问这怎么办?应用打开后,可以改名字,可以测试震动,但是手柄的其它按钮没有任何反 [Translation-After the upgrade via the Xbox Accessories app, the handle is no longer responsive. What do you do here? When the app...
  3. No puedo actualizar a la suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo actualizar a la suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade...: Acabo de pagar un mes de la suscripción gold y me gustaría actualizar al xbox game pass ultimate pero cada vez que lo intento me aparece un mensaje de "Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade: I have one year of xbox live gold if i upgrade to gamepass ultimate do i have one year of gamepass ultimate bfc63489-0a03-4c37-b4f0-1c694f0a845d
  5. Ori and the blind forest upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the blind forest upgrade: I am unable to find the upgrade to the definitive edition on the Xbox store. I have the normal edition installed (it's in my games list) but looking on the store there is no option to upgrade on...
  6. Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.: From The Microsoft Rewards Team: Hi, Thank you for reaching out to us. We hope that you are doing well today. My name is Derick from Microsoft Rewards Customer Support. We understand where you...
  7. Xbox One S 50000 point upgrade offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One S 50000 point upgrade offer: I talked to Xbox and Microsoft before purchasing my two new xbox one s consoles to make sure I was eligible for the program (I have a 360 and an xbox one). It was 50000 points (which realistically...
  8. Upgraded to new XBox One-S from the Microsoft store. Still no 50000 points. Used a different ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Upgraded to new XBox One-S from the Microsoft store. Still no 50000 points. Used a different ...: I bought a brand new blue special edition XBox One-S from the Microsoft Store on November 23rd but I still can't see my 50,000 points. from the upgrade promo. My Microsoft store order number is...
  9. Xbox One S upgrade 50000 point offer.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One S upgrade 50000 point offer.: Hi, I have buy and Xbox One S and you give me 30 000 insted of 50 000 that was say in your offer. And they have not give me the free express shiphing. So could I have more informations please....
  10. 50000 points upgrade offer, no points posted yet

in XBoX Rewards
    50000 points upgrade offer, no points posted yet: Hi, im looking for information on timing as to when i can expect to receive my 50,000 points for upgrading from xbox 360 to xbox one s. i ordered on nov 23rd and it shipped on the 24th. I've...