Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

Discus and support Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PandaexpressXXX, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available on my account anymore. Is it possible to get the deal and
    convert my remaining game time still?

:)

PandaexpressXXX, Sep 22, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I'm assuming you're talking about the deal to convert Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass to the Ultimate subscription. If you read the description on this page
    it says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months". So you will still be able to take advantage
    of the deal. At the moment there's also an offer to get 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $2 on top of whatever is converted.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. If you cancelled it, you will have to wait until the elapsed time of the Game Pass to expire. If that doesn't work, you can contact Xbox Support at xbox.com and submit a service request about the Xbox Game Pass.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Also you can still convert Xbox Live Gold and standard Gamepass months to Ultimate after buying Ultimate the first time but it will convert at a lower ratio instead of 1:1. More information on that can be found in the FAQ here.
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

You can still upgrade the 24 months of prepaid to Ultimate by buying Ultimate, but if you already took part in the promotion and then cancelled it you would not be able to get the promotion back.
Thema:

1. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling - Similar Threads - Upgrade Game Pass

2. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  3. Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.: Hey, Anyone else unable to upgrade to ultimate? See images. [img] I click this, but when I get to the next page, the join button is greyed out and gives a NO ENTRY symbol when hovering....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  5. Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...: Toda vez que eu tento atualizar para o game pass Ultimate aparece essa mensagem de erro [Translation-Every time I try to upgrade to the Ultimate game pass pops up this error message] [img]...
  6. Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared: Hello I recently jumped on the xbox game pass for pc and with that came a mandatory Windows 10 update, plus the updated xbox beta-app. However, when I logged in to the new app, my games...
  7. Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate: I have upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and currently cannot install xbox game pass for pc games even though my computer is updated and I have the correct specs. The standard game pass games...
  8. Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.: Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer . It never works. It keeps saying. There might be a problem on our end. Try again later. I have tried...
  9. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error: I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its...
  10. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7