Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring

Discus and support Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello there, I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X and when I attempted to enrol it into the Alpha-Skip-Ahead ring (ASAR), I noticed there wasn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hello_Im_Swat, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring

Hello there,

I recently upgraded to the Xbox Series X and when I attempted to enrol it into the Alpha-Skip-Ahead ring (ASAR), I noticed there wasn't an option to do this. I find this odd because when I upgraded from Xbox One S to Xbox Series S, I was able to enrol in the ASAR easily. The highest ring I can enrol in is Alpha, but it should be the ASAR.

Does anyone have any idea why I can't enrol my Xbox Series X into the ASAR?

submitted by /u/Hello_Im_Swat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hello_Im_Swat, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  3. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  6. Korhog Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

i want to participate to the skip ahead ring... again
Thema:

Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring

1. Upgraded to the Xbox Series X, no longer have access to Skip-Ahead ring - Similar Threads - Upgraded Series longer

2. Questions regarding upgrading to Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions regarding upgrading to Xbox series x: I have 3 questions: 1-I have a hard drive attached to my xbox one, If I plug it in my future xbox series x will I be able to play all the games installed right away? 2-There are power outages...
  3. It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? (Alpha Skip Ahead): Hello It's new this upgrade to Xbox Series Versions message ? https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/44/doly.jpg Thx submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S/X internal SSD manual upgrades (plus bigger more affordable expansion cards?): Please consider releasing a feature for manually replacing and formatting the 2230 M.2 SSD inside the Xbox Series S/X consoles to upgrade read/write speeds and overall storage space. Obviously...
  5. Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded: i just got the xbox series x not long ago and decided to download forza horizon 4, then it asked for an upgrade like it would usually would, when it has finished downloading i hop on and when it...
  6. Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working: When I launch Wreckfest, I have a 'Press Y to upgrade to Series X/S' notice. I press 'Y' and go to a blank store screen. I have checked add-ons for the game and there is no update file showing....
  7. 4K is not working after upgrading to Series X

in XboX Insiders
    4K is not working after upgrading to Series X: [IMG] Model: https://iiyama.com/gl_en/products/prolite-x4071uhsu-b1/ HDCP 1.4, 4K@60Hz Possible problem: Xbox probably does not include the possibility of 4K HDCP 1.4 devices in its OS....
  8. Forza horizon 4 DLC disappeared after upgrading from Xbox One S to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 DLC disappeared after upgrading from Xbox One S to Xbox Series X: Hello, I've just upgraded my console few days ago (from One S to Series X) and i am missing my Forza horizon 4 Complete configuration (which was initially bought and installed as a Digital...
  9. if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it...: I have an xbox 1 at my dads house, and an xbox series s at my moms, I went to play mortal kombat 11 and upgraded it for better graphics, if I go home and play the upgraded will it still work...
  10. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 - Xbox Series X upgrade unplayable with Alpha Skip Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 - Xbox Series X upgrade unplayable with Alpha Skip Ring...: Downloaded the Series X upgrade as soon as it became available and it crashes after starting the game. I am in the Alpha Skip Ring and have the latest version of the OS installed on my Series X....