Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

Discus and support Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlitzMcFancy3000, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Console only). My question is, do I get added Game Pass Ultimate subscription time for my remaining Gold subscription time?

:)

BlitzMcFancy3000, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Yes it will. If you are upgrading from a standard gold or game pass to Ultimate, it will upgrade at a ratio of 1:1. The FAQ does mention a different conversion ratio, but that is if you currently have Ultimate and are adding a standard gold or game pass.
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate

There's not a limit. Anytime you go from regular Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate it'll upgrade.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
Thema:

Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

1. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass - Similar Threads - Upgrading Gold Game

2. Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio: I want to get Xbox gamepass ultimate for 1 month (14.99) and I already have 1 year of Xbox Live Gold. If I were to buy the 1 month, how much Xbox gamepass ultimate would I have in total?...
  3. Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ENGLISH: Hi, I have a problem, I want to upgrade my XboxLiveGold to a XboxGamePassUltimate with the offer of 1€ and it rejects me. I have money on my credit card so I dont know whats wrong....
  4. Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold subscription to a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  6. Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.: There is $1 deal to upgrade XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate on XBOX website. The details say that we will get same amount of time on Ultimate after conversion, like 12 months of Live => 12...
  7. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  8. Upgrading from Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I was wondering if anyone could help me out on the conversion from xbox gold to game pass ultimate. I have seen varying things online and want to get a single solid answer. I have 3 years of xbox...
  9. Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for 1st time using the 1$ offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for 1st time using the 1$ offer: Hi, I can't seem to find the right answer anywhere. I currently have 3 years of Xbox live gold on my account and I saw an offer to try Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ at Buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -...
  10. XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Right now I have Live Gold 13 months and 1 month Games Pass . But I want to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate. So what will happen my existing subcriptions & Services ? Regards......