Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?

Discus and support Upgrading from live gold to ultimate? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm thinking of upgrading to ultimate, there's a promo on atm 2 months for $2, I'm assuming it'll bill that when my gold is due the 4th instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLaDOS62, Sep 28, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

I'm thinking of upgrading to ultimate, there's a promo on atm 2 months for $2, I'm assuming it'll bill that when my gold is due the 4th instead of billing me for both?

:)

GLaDOS62, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AFricanTigerr Win User

Why do I keep getting "Upgrade to XBox Gold" message when I am already logged in with an XBox Live Gold account?

This is more of the message, since it just happened AGAIN... "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold. To instantly watch movies, TV episodes from Netflix on your Xbox 360 console, you need an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold Membership now. Now
    with Xbox Live Gold you can (bulleted list)..."

Then there are two selection boxes: Upgrade to Gold and Switch Profiles.

We click Switch Profiles, and our Xbox Sign In page appears with our current account already logged in.

We select our account and can then resume our Netflix movie that we were watching.

What is going on?
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox live

Hey there! If you upgrade to Gold on Xbox.com it will take a little while to show on the console. You can either upgrade to Gold on the console or simply test your LIVE connection after upgrading on the website.
  4. GLaDOS62 Win User

If you currently have gold or game pass when you make the purchase it will extend the subscription you will end up with a new billing date.
    Ah alright, thanks.
  5. JTL1E Win User

I think it will bill you the 2$ now, but you need to keep the gold for it moving forward
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

If you currently have gold or game pass when you make the purchase it will extend the subscription, you will end up with a new billing date.

The $2 is paid upfront to do the upgrade.

When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need
    to renew your membership.

Frequently asked questions
Thema:

1. Upgrading from live gold to ultimate? - Similar Threads - Upgrading live gold

2. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d
  3. xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate: My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do not seem to be getting the offer? When I got...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  5. **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...: To summarize- I upgraded via xbox live thru an icon that said "upgrade to gold receive 10$ in Microsoft bucks" so I did that...I used a code I purchased and then got a year pass....but never...
  6. NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING: i have use Xbox for netflix for 2 years or so, like 20 days ago while watching a movie i got this "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" message, i beg someone to please help me, i have tried everything...
  7. Upgrade to Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade to Xbox live gold: Yesterday I upgraded my xbox live , in the screen it is visible I upgraded for 12 months. When I go online , the screen appears: upgrade your x box live account. What can i do to go online ???...
  8. Upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, do I have 2 Xbox Live Gold Accounts Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, do I have 2 Xbox Live Gold Accounts Now?: I have an Xbox Live Gold account. I upgraded to the Xbox One. In order to to go to 'Live" I had to resign up with Xbox Live Gold. I got a month of free trial too. Do I have two accounts now? If...
  9. Xbox Live keeps asking me to upgrade to a gold membership, but I already have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live keeps asking me to upgrade to a gold membership, but I already have one...: Hi, So for the last two days I have been trying to play a couple different games online on the xbox one. Whenever I try to join or start a party, download any content, or just play online I am...
  10. Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...: Hi, I got my Xbox One a month ago and used the 1 month free gold trial. It ran out today and automatically upgraded me to the 1 month gold subscription. The payment has gone through and is...