Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.

Discus and support Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; There is $1 deal to upgrade XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate on XBOX website. The details say that we will get same amount of time on Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by eirajshah, Feb 19, 2021.

1. eirajshah
    eirajshah Guest

There is $1 deal to upgrade XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate on XBOX website.

The details say that we will get same amount of time on Ultimate after conversion, like 12 months of Live => 12 months of Ultimate + 1 month. Can someone please confirm that this is still the case.

Regards

:)

eirajshah, Feb 19, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

I you upgrade to ultimate game pass you keep all the current time on your Xbox live gold with no deductions. If you add time to Xbox live gold it will add what ever you purchase. The reduced rate is if you upgrade to Ultimate then either purchase/win/or
    are gifted Xbox live gold time when added there is a conversion rate.

If you want to extend your Xbox live gold first then convert to ultimate it works out as the best value.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your first month is $1. After that, the subscription will charge at full price.

Note: A purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox
    Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew
    your membership.
  4. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

my son to upgrade ultimate game pass- I cancelled it and now xbox live wont work

Hello dannyheaton,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you canceled Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and now your son is unable to use Xbox Live Gold.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    is three different subscriptions in one. It includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you lose access to all three of these subscriptions. That is why your son is unable
    to use Xbox Live Gold features.

Generally, users will upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This will convert your Xbox Live Gold time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after upgrading, you must

purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription
    in order to continue using online features for your console. We hope this information helps
    dannyheaton!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

Hello MarkNoge,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you initiate an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with time available for Xbox Live Gold, your Gold subscription's time will
    be converted to time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. For more information, please visit this page:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time. - Similar Threads - Upgrading Live Gold

2. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  3. Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate: How many time can i upgrade mi one year xbox live to gamepass ultimate?,i already upgrated one time. 4689bc02-ef17-4827-8c52-28d3100051ca
  4. Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate: Hello everyone So I have a question, I bought a Serie X in november, tried the offer of 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate, it ended in january, so from 14th january I was without any kind of offer....
  5. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  6. Upgrade Xbox Ultimate from Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade Xbox Ultimate from Live Gold: I’ve been on hold to Xbox support for 1.5 hours so giving this a go as im really bored of Larry now!!! I have 7 months left on my Xbox Gold and im looking to upgrade to Ultimate gamepass for £1....
  7. Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for 1st time using the 1$ offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for 1st time using the 1$ offer: Hi, I can't seem to find the right answer anywhere. I currently have 3 years of Xbox live gold on my account and I saw an offer to try Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ at Buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -...
  8. XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live Gold 12 Month and Game Pass 1 month upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Right now I have Live Gold 13 months and 1 month Games Pass . But I want to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate. So what will happen my existing subcriptions & Services ? Regards......
  9. Upgrading Gold Live to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for a full 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading Gold Live to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for a full 36 months?: I read that Xbox has a promotion running where for $1 you can upgrade from Live Gold to GP Ultimate for just $1 and - this part is important - that this upgrade actually applies for the duration...
  10. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...