Upload clip issues in Titanfall

Discus and support Upload clip issues in Titanfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I'd say 4 in every 10 clips I save (record that) end up being 30 seconds BEFORE the 30 that I actually wanted saved.. Example, I'll just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Assstastik, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Assstastik
    Assstastik Guest

Okay, so I'd say 4 in every 10 clips I save (record that) end up being 30 seconds BEFORE the 30 that I actually wanted saved.. Example, I'll just finish getting a quad (4) kill and be hyped. Then say "xbox, record that" When I get around to checking the
    clip... I can't believe what I'm watching. It ends up only catching the first kill before the clip ends, it recorded that far ahead. GETTING VERY ANNOYING! Any suggestions would be appreciated

:)

Assstastik, Apr 8, 2014
  2. bad4lyf
    bad4lyf Guest
    upload studios clip quality issues

whenever I capture multiple clips, all the clips after the first clip comes out very grainy and low quality looking. I dont know whats causing this, does anyone else run into this issue?

bad4lyf, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Can you reupload a Game DVR/Upload Studio clip?

So I created a clip I wanted to share to my SkyDrive in Upload Studio.

The clip was rendered and started the upload process and showed the speed and progress. I switched to another app expecting it to finish in the background. It didn't.

So, is it possible to re-upload a clip? I can find the clip in "My Clips" in the Upload Studio but I cannot find an upload or share option anywhere.

GrantGriffith, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Upload clip issues in Titanfall

In those cases, I would use the Game DVR directly. At any time say "Xbox snap game dvr". After that, select the option "End clip". It will ask you if you want to save 30s, 1, 3 or 5 last minutes of gameplay. BTW, to switch between the snapped window and
    the game itself, double tap the xbox button.

Bruno Nepomuceno, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Bruno Nepomuceno Win User

In those cases, I would use the Game DVR directly. At any time say "Xbox snap game dvr". After that, select the option "End clip". It will ask you if you want to save 30s, 1, 3 or 5 last minutes of gameplay. BTW, to switch between the snapped window and
    the game itself, double tap the xbox button.
  6. dainja raas Win User

So many modders it's unbelievable

You only have BF4 clips on your OneDrive that I can see , so maybe uploading some clips of the TitanFall shenanigans so we can see these mods in action .
  7. B3nchPress Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

Had a few clips say it was recorded but then not showing in upload so must be an issue with it. Strange because sound is allways a treat when you rip the arms off your mates titan and tickle him with it!
  8. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Haven't run into this problem. Have you tried doing a hard reset on the console and recorded a new clip as a test?
  9. LakotaAssailant Win User

I'm pretty sure it's because the one is broken.... it doesn't matter what game it is cod ghost or TF B3nchPress said it even does it for Forza5, so its a Xbox problem.
Thema:

1. Upload clip issues in Titanfall - Similar Threads - Upload clip issues

2. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  3. Can't upload any game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload any game clips: Hello, I'm having issues uploading any game clips from Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. [img] [img] [img] [img] f3a25585-c126-4240-969f-4695a8d38b43
  4. How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app

in XboX Insiders
    How to upload a clip in bug report on Xbox Insiders app: Hi guys, I have a bug related to Gears 5 (characters in game speck english insted that italian sometimes) and I would like to upload a clip to show it to developers but I don't understand how to....
  5. Can't upload clips on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload clips on PC: I got some clips in Modern Warfare on my PC and tried to upload them to Xbox live, but every time I hit upload, it'd get to 98% then the whole Xbox app would close. Can anyone help?...
  6. "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded

in XboX Insiders
    "Game clip uploaded to Xbox Live!" - hasn't uploaded: I've recorded and screenshotted maybe 30 pieces of content over the past week and despite it telling me that it has been recorded and uploaded, there is literally nothing on my profile. Yet when...
  7. Improved Clip Upload times

in XboX Insiders
    Improved Clip Upload times: I just wanted to say that I've noticed in one of the more recent Beta builds, they massively improved clip upload times while playing a game and it's been a much appreciated change. Before I had...
  8. Upload studio clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clips: Hi ive recently uploaded clips via upload studio to my feed. However when i add music on top of my clips it will not add the clip with music to my feed. Can you assist. It plays fine in upload...
  9. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. upload studios clip quality issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios clip quality issues: whenever I capture multiple clips, all the clips after the first clip comes out very grainy and low quality looking. I dont know whats causing this, does anyone else run into this issue?...