Upload clip issues in Titanfall

Discus and support Upload clip issues in Titanfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I'd say 4 in every 10 clips I save (record that) end up being 30 seconds BEFORE the 30 that I actually wanted saved.. Example, I'll just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Assstastik, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Assstastik
    Assstastik Guest

Okay, so I'd say 4 in every 10 clips I save (record that) end up being 30 seconds BEFORE the 30 that I actually wanted saved.. Example, I'll just finish getting a quad (4) kill and be hyped. Then say "xbox, record that" When I get around to checking the
    clip... I can't believe what I'm watching. It ends up only catching the first kill before the clip ends, it recorded that far ahead. GETTING VERY ANNOYING! Any suggestions would be appreciated

:)

Assstastik, Apr 8, 2014
  2. bad4lyf
    bad4lyf Guest
    upload studios clip quality issues

whenever I capture multiple clips, all the clips after the first clip comes out very grainy and low quality looking. I dont know whats causing this, does anyone else run into this issue?

bad4lyf, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Can you reupload a Game DVR/Upload Studio clip?

So I created a clip I wanted to share to my SkyDrive in Upload Studio.

The clip was rendered and started the upload process and showed the speed and progress. I switched to another app expecting it to finish in the background. It didn't.

So, is it possible to re-upload a clip? I can find the clip in "My Clips" in the Upload Studio but I cannot find an upload or share option anywhere.

GrantGriffith, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Upload clip issues in Titanfall

In those cases, I would use the Game DVR directly. At any time say "Xbox snap game dvr". After that, select the option "End clip". It will ask you if you want to save 30s, 1, 3 or 5 last minutes of gameplay. BTW, to switch between the snapped window and
    the game itself, double tap the xbox button.

Bruno Nepomuceno, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Bruno Nepomuceno Win User

In those cases, I would use the Game DVR directly. At any time say "Xbox snap game dvr". After that, select the option "End clip". It will ask you if you want to save 30s, 1, 3 or 5 last minutes of gameplay. BTW, to switch between the snapped window and
    the game itself, double tap the xbox button.
  6. dainja raas Win User

So many modders it's unbelievable

You only have BF4 clips on your OneDrive that I can see , so maybe uploading some clips of the TitanFall shenanigans so we can see these mods in action .
  7. B3nchPress Win User

Titanfall - Recorded Clips on Upload

Had a few clips say it was recorded but then not showing in upload so must be an issue with it. Strange because sound is allways a treat when you rip the arms off your mates titan and tickle him with it!
  8. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

Haven't run into this problem. Have you tried doing a hard reset on the console and recorded a new clip as a test?
  9. LakotaAssailant Win User

I'm pretty sure it's because the one is broken.... it doesn't matter what game it is cod ghost or TF B3nchPress said it even does it for Forza5, so its a Xbox problem.
Thema:

1. Upload clip issues in Titanfall - Similar Threads - Upload clip issues

2. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud: I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having this issue?? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link]...
  3. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go: Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft . When it comes to upload, it always fails...
  4. Upload Studios add clip function not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studios add clip function not working.: I'm trying to add a clip in to make a YouTube video, though whenever I try to add it, the selection screen pops up like normal, but when I click on the clip I'm using for the video, it leaves the...
  5. Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Upload Screenshots or Video Clips: I cant upload screenshots or video clips to my Xbox profile. Is it cause I have a PC and not a console? Or is it cause I purchased the game in steam? Idk, my guess is that in order to upload...
  6. Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time: When adding clips to a project in Upload Studio most of the time the clip will be added as a 1 second long empty clip. It's been a while i had (reported) this bug, sometimes, really few, hard...
  7. Upload studio wont upload clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload studio wont upload clips: I have uninstalled and redownloaded it 3x but the problem still remains, i go to add a clip, select a clip it returns back saying add clip. It wont add a clip! c200501f-af8d-42e7-9730-740a676b4c7c
  8. I can't upload video clips to my Xbox Console Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload video clips to my Xbox Console Win10: I can upload pictures but not video clips no matter how short it is, it reaches to 99% then the app crashes. Sometimes I get this message also. I checked my privacy settings and everything is...
  9. Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive: Is it a Insider Build issue? My game clips won’t upload to OneDrive. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]
  10. upload studios clip quality issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios clip quality issues: whenever I capture multiple clips, all the clips after the first clip comes out very grainy and low quality looking. I dont know whats causing this, does anyone else run into this issue?...