Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live

Discus and support Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried several different way to upload content. and get the same error. "Try a lower Resolution. The maximum for uploads is 1080p SDR. Game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killercrit, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live

I have tried several different way to upload content. and get the same error.

"Try a lower Resolution. The maximum for uploads is 1080p SDR. Game clips in 4k or hdr will not work". Granted the vide i initially recorded was 1440p. but after using handbrake to downscale to 1080p. I still cannot upload it. I have added the metadata tag from the initial video to the edited video.

Is there any way to get this to work or is this one of msft really confusing way to not allow pc content on xbox live.

submitted by /u/killercrit
    [link] [comments]

/u/killercrit, Jul 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Photonimus Win User

Game freezes after choosing "new game" -- Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning

House of Valor.

That content seems to have issues with the Games on demand version of the game.
  3. scele73 Win User

far cry 5 video clips

I don't know much about uploading content to Xbox Live, but I do know that you can upload your content to YouTube.
  4. TryingBaton3325 Win User

Xbox suspensions information

The account will not be able to upload Game DVR and Upload Studio content to Xbox Live for a specific duration, often 7, 30, or 90 days. The account will not be able to communicate on Xbox Live for a specific duration, often 1, 7, or 14 days.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox reputation

If as stated it is in game and a feature of the game, you shouldn't have an issue. You may well have an issue if you upload a game clip that is deemed to violate the code of conduct. Not all game content is acceptable to be uploaded to Xbox Live.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

Perhaps Xbox Live uploads content at a certain speed to ensure bandwidth is equitably shared worldwide on Xbox Live.
Thema:

Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live

1. Upload game Content Valorant/ Hyperscape to xbox live - Similar Threads - Upload game Content

2. My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live: Hey Xbox team my game clip isn't working and my Xbox app is acting buggy as hell. I can't even upload any of my good captures and I had to restart my Xbox to many time and when I do the uploading...
  3. Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips not uploading to xbox live cloud: I can record a clip from a game, but its not uploading to xbox live(when it actually prompts a message saying upload complete). Anyone else having this issue?? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link]...
  4. Can't upload game captures to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures to Xbox live: I can't upload any game captures to xbox live, it keep glitching and saying that it did upload, but it didn't actually upload. I also can't send messages to friends. Is anyone else having these...
  5. unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10: i can upload captures normally for most of the games i have but there are some games that the xbox companion app doesn't upload, like Mass Effect 1 and Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster, using the xbox...
  6. Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game: As we all know, Microsoft does not allow for the use of ":" (colons) in the naming convention of files. However, some games have them in their titles and this will prevent you from uploading your...
  7. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  8. Xbox game poor uploads speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game poor uploads speeds: Rightio with the new consoles right around the corner I’m starting to reconsider sticking with Xbox as I have been with my entire life. Despite upgrading my internet to NBN100 and getting at...
  9. Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips won’t upload to OneDrive: Is it a Insider Build issue? My game clips won’t upload to OneDrive. submitted by /u/Rivanov [link] [comments]
  10. Uploading VALORANT game captures on xbox app Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading VALORANT game captures on xbox app Windows 10 PC: Hi recently I found out my friends are able to capture game clips and videos using Windows 10 Xbox App, it is able to show him play a certain PC game on the Xbox Live friend list, also able to...