Upload not saving

Discus and support Upload not saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded a gameplay of Dragon Ball Xenoverse on XboxOne. When I went to Upload App, and try to save it would display a message saying that it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonaHeidern, May 6, 2015.

1. LeonaHeidern
    LeonaHeidern Guest

Upload not saving

I recorded a gameplay of Dragon Ball Xenoverse on XboxOne. When I went to Upload App, and try to save it would display a message saying that it couldn't be saved, to try again. I still have the video of the gameplay, but without saving, meaning when the
    times up it will be gone. Since not saved videos ''expire'' and are removed from the Upload App. How to fix this?

:)

LeonaHeidern, May 6, 2015
  2. Mulafasi
    Mulafasi Guest
    Upload app "capture not saved" error

Between Upload not saving screenshots and Upload Studio just plain not working, I've got a very low opinion of the One.

Mulafasi, May 6, 2015
  3. maxpax318
    maxpax318 Guest
    Upload App not saving captures

I can't get the option to appear to save captures to my one drive account - when I press the menu button on the captures in the app there is no option for sharing. When I manage them and press save it just says - captures could not be saved.

Any suggestions to fix this?

maxpax318, May 6, 2015
  4. onyxishere Win User

Unable to SHARE or SAVE Game DVR Clips

If you are trying to save to the OneDrive in order to upload to Youtube then you seem to be having the same issue a lot of people are having right now. I do believe that it is being worked on.

In the meantime you can do a workaround. When saving the files don't upload to the OneDrive. Simply save it. When it is saved you can head over to the Youtube app and upload the files from there.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Dvr issues (no save option for clips) any solutions?

Great, Upload Studio is where you edit, upload and save the video files from.
  6. Liasos Win User

Unable to save clips in Upload.

Same problem the Upload Studio is not working at all at the moment. I can't save or upload clips.
  7. Gmjones97 Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One

Only issue i am facing at the moment is i tried uploading a save from the 360 to the One and it didn’t upload. I have old saves that i don’t know how to delete. I just want to upload the tutorial world i put work into.
  8. COMMANDO SLIPPY Win User

How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

to do this upload your videos to the one drive, once this has been done access the one drive on your pc and phone and save the video. Then you can access youtube on PC or mobile and upload the video there.

So for me, i upload video i want to share. Save it to the one drive and wait for it to complete. Once this is completed i log into the One drive on my phone and save video to it. I then log into the youtube app, and got to my account. i select the upload
    video and wait for this to complete. (may need to crop but its all built in) then save and enjoy your video uploaded to youtube
Thema:

Upload not saving

1. Upload not saving - Similar Threads - Upload saving

2. Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending: All of my 360 save games on Xbox One X are in status Upload Pending. This situation is still for about 2 years now. All system updates, change of houses (networks) did not shift it. So as of...
  3. Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backwards compatible save stuck in “Pending Upload”: Hello, I have been playing Mass Effect 2 on the xbox one via the backwards compatibility and my most recent save of the game wont upload to the cloud. Thus when I start the game and resume my...
  4. Pending Upload 360 game saves on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pending Upload 360 game saves on Xbox One: Ok, so recently I got the urge to play some 360 games so I did. The only issue is when I try to save the game everything shows up as normal but if I close and open the game I gotta start fresh...
  5. Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending from Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending from Xbox One X: All of my BC360 save games on X are in status Upload Pending. Some are dated a year ago. Manually pressing Sync on a Game folder doesn't help. No issues with Networking or Xbox Live Services. I...
  6. 360 Saves on Xbox One stuck at Pending Upload.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Saves on Xbox One stuck at Pending Upload.: As it says in the topic I have many saves I've played on my Xbox One X that are not uploading to the cloud. 723f4189-103d-4dc7-a736-054741e95df6
  7. I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users: I have an idea to save upload speed/time for steam and increase download speed/time for users To save upload speed and time from Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstation and Xbox (Possibly others plz....
  8. "Pending Upload" for Xbox 360 saves on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Pending Upload" for Xbox 360 saves on Xbox One: A few years ago I transferred all my saves from my Xbox 360 into the Cloud to be able to use them on Xbox One. They were transferred successfully, and I think it also still worked fine when I...
  9. Xbox one won't upload save data to the cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't upload save data to the cloud: So usually I play between 3 different systems so I rely heavily on cloud data. Now the game im playing on the xbox one (its a xbox 360 game) will not sync its save data to the cloud. When I get...
  10. Game clips not uploading to activity feed, or saving onto my captures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips not uploading to activity feed, or saving onto my captures.: No matter what I try, game clips never upload to the activity feed. A notification pops up showing that it was recorded, but the clip disappears along with that notification. In the bottom right...