Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite)

Discus and support Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Como posso resolver o problema do upload baixo? Meu Xbox está conectado por cabo, e mesmo assim acontece, parece que o problema está nos servidores... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielbezerros1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite)

Como posso resolver o problema do upload baixo?

Meu Xbox está conectado por cabo, e mesmo assim acontece, parece que o problema está nos servidores da Microsoft!

Translation:

How can I solve the problem of low upload?

My Xbox is connected by cable, and even then, it seems the problem is on Microsoft's servers!

:)

danielbezerros1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Daniel,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning low upload speeds through your current network connection.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One slow performance support article for direct assistance
    for this issue.

Try this for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
  3. Tutatti06 Win User

Rock Band 4: Rock Band 3 Export unavailable

I am not receiving credit for having exported rock band 2 to rock band 3, and therefore cannot upload the songs to rock band 4.
  4. Chris Rein Win User

Nat type open on xbox one but strict in cod ghost??? please help

My NAT was showing as open, but have Cone NAT too. Upload speed is awful, but download rocks. Ill check the port.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Cant upload the service pack. Why?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, what's the service pack and what do you mean upload? You shouldn't have to upload anything for ghosts.
  6. Hordie Win User

Is Major Nelson correct?

I would try a different game. Maybe just rename to see if it uploads? And the Xbox community rocks! I talk to Xbox community people all the time :)
Thema:

1. Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite) - Similar Threads - Upload oscila bastante

2. Can't upload captures from PC to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures from PC to Xbox Live: No error message, just tops and says there was a problem, try again later. Privacy settings are fine - I can upload from my console just fine. I've rebooted. This issue has persisted over many...
  3. Screenshots Uploading at low resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots Uploading at low resolution?: https://i.imgur.com/AAjjqBn.jpg On the Xbox app (for Android in this case) when I save my screenshots they are very low resolution. See the IMG above, nowhere near the original capture res! On...
  4. I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I can't surpass 1.99/mbs upload to access Console Streaming: I over Cloud Streaming games but I went to set up console streaming and my Xbox won't push more than 1.99/mbs for upload. My connection tested 300/Mbs Down 12/mbs Up. I have opened all the...
  5. Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures

in XboX Insiders
    Console Companion Beta - Unable to upload captures: Not sure if this belongs here - I'm unable to upload captures from my PC. No error number, nothing - just says I can't do it. Would love a log file to look at the actual error message. submitted...
  6. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...
  7. Console Streaming Upload Bandwidth not fast enough...isn't the console just streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Upload Bandwidth not fast enough...isn't the console just streaming...: As the title says, why not just restrict streaming over the internet and allow it if on the same network? Sorry, but I choose not to line the pockets of my ISP by paying double to meet the upload...
  8. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  9. XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW: This will be your best bet to see if there is any connection problem on your end. e49ab06f-9675-4ba1-8d6f-2dfb0989b9e2
  10. Xbox one x upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x upload speed: Can anyone help me as to figure out if microsoft capped the x upload speed because I have verizon 1g up/dn I get 600 to 800 download but on get 40.56 upload and that's mbps not MBps I used to get...