Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite)

Discus and support Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Como posso resolver o problema do upload baixo? Meu Xbox está conectado por cabo, e mesmo assim acontece, parece que o problema está nos servidores... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danielbezerros1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite)

Como posso resolver o problema do upload baixo?

Meu Xbox está conectado por cabo, e mesmo assim acontece, parece que o problema está nos servidores da Microsoft!

Translation:

How can I solve the problem of low upload?

My Xbox is connected by cable, and even then, it seems the problem is on Microsoft's servers!

:)

danielbezerros1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Daniel,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning low upload speeds through your current network connection.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One slow performance support article for direct assistance
    for this issue.

Try this for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
  3. Tutatti06 Win User

Rock Band 4: Rock Band 3 Export unavailable

I am not receiving credit for having exported rock band 2 to rock band 3, and therefore cannot upload the songs to rock band 4.
  4. Chris Rein Win User

Nat type open on xbox one but strict in cod ghost??? please help

My NAT was showing as open, but have Cone NAT too. Upload speed is awful, but download rocks. Ill check the port.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Cant upload the service pack. Why?

I'm not quite sure what you mean, what's the service pack and what do you mean upload? You shouldn't have to upload anything for ghosts.
  6. Hordie Win User

Is Major Nelson correct?

I would try a different game. Maybe just rename to see if it uploads? And the Xbox community rocks! I talk to Xbox community people all the time :)
Thema:

1. Upload oscila bastante (Upload rocks quite) - Similar Threads - Upload oscila bastante

2. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  3. Xbox one wireless upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless upload speeds: As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router. I...
  4. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  5. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  6. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  7. My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox gamerpic wont let me upload a custom image: Ive uploaded a image yesterday and it worked but today ive tried again and its not working, ive tried with avatar that didnt work either but the gamerpics that are already there worked (edit) also...
  8. Why can’t I upload my photos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload my photos: Dear Microsoft, I just tried to upload a gamer picture, and I dont know why me out of all people was targeted for a restriction of uploading my pictures when I haven’t uploaded anything...
  9. OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures: Hi! I am trying to upload captures (stills) from my Xbox one X to OneDrive. I know how to go to Broadcast & Capture, select Recent Captures, and then choose Share. OneDrive is in the list there,...
  10. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....