Upload PC screenshot to xbox live

Discus and support Upload PC screenshot to xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cant seem to upload pc screenshot to Xbox live. Is there a way to upload them? [img] 4e177feb-43c1-436b-bf5c-bd412e74cddd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by surfacelumia, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:23 AM.

1. surfacelumia
    surfacelumia Guest

Cant seem to upload pc screenshot to Xbox live. Is there a way to upload them?

Upload PC screenshot to xbox live [​IMG]

:)

surfacelumia, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  2. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
  3. sarinek Win User

Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s

There is nothing on xbox app on xbox live section probably becouse i didn't upload it. So why screenshot should be there? i didn't upload them to xbl.
  4. BenJaik Win User

Can upload clips but unable to upload screenshots to Xbox Live.

I tried uploading screenshots with a different account on my Xbox One and it works fine so it seems like there is an issue with my account. I do not think this is a storage limit issue as my account still can upload new game clips with no problems and I
    have deleted a few screenshots from Xbox Live but still I am not able to upload any new screenshots I made to Xbox Live.

I am at a loss on what could be causing this issue here.
  5. TurtlePaw Win User

Uploading screenshots from pc

Yes i have the same problem i really miss posting im really annoyed by xbox
  6. CadErik Win User

Uploading screenshots from pc

I have a lot of screenshots to post on xbox social but yeah I don't know what is going on with the screenshot upload business
Thema:

1. Upload PC screenshot to xbox live - Similar Threads - Upload screenshot live

2. problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .

in XBoX Accessibility
    problems uploading screenshots on series X to xbox live .: Does anybody else have problems with the process of uploading/ sharing screenshots to xbox live , my series x will be fine one hour it shows the correct number of screenshots I've taken like 116...
  3. Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed: When I capture a screenshot on my Xbox , it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to my activity feed, it tells me I...
  4. screenshots not uploading to xbox live on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    screenshots not uploading to xbox live on Series X: I am not able to upload my screenshots to Xbox Live and haven't been able to for days now , I also see screenshots I deleted weeks ago still showing on Xbox Live and my console after I deleted...
  5. I cant upload game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upload game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live: I didnt recive any error message and my Xbox One says "Game clips uploaded to Xbox Live" but im try to post on my wall my xbox says "Upload this to Xbox Live" anyone can help me?...
  6. Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload screenshots to Xbox Live and share them to my activity feed: When I capture a screenshot, it says it's uploading to Xbox Live, then I get a notification that it's done, but when I try and share that screenshot to my activity feed, it tells me I have to...
  7. Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots captured on Xbox One unable to be uploaded to Xbox Live or shared to activity feed: This has been a problem for me for the past few days, and it is annoying me greatly. When I take a screenshot while playing a game, it uploads to Xbox Live perfectly fine, but once I check my...
  8. Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?: Is anybody else having issues with uploading screenshots to xbox live , My series X will not upload them to live for me to share them . Is there a server issue with this problem ?...
  9. Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion: Hello, I come to you all today to address some problems I've been having recently with the Xbox Console Companion app and the ability to upload game captures from PC to Xbox Live. I've recently...
  10. we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore: Xbox console companion and Xbox app (neither of them) let us upload screenshots from PC anymore. just got this error after updating the app. it's ruining PC game experience. Microsoft are offering...