Upload Speed Issue

Discus and support Upload Speed Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Up until the most recent public Xbox update, my upload speeds when checked on the Xbox showed around 20Mbps. When I check the speeds under settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hulksmash865, Oct 21, 2020.

1. hulksmash865
    hulksmash865 Guest

Upload Speed Issue

Up until the most recent public Xbox update, my upload speeds when checked on the Xbox showed around 20Mbps. When I check the speeds under settings now, it shows 7Mbps. If I run a speed test on other devices on the network, it shows 20-23Mbps. The download
    speed on the Xbox is fine, but the upload speed is saying it is low. I can stream via Twitch at a source of 1080p with no issues. The NAT type is OPEN on my Xbox. I also went to speedtest on the Edge browser on the Xbox, and that shows an upload speed of 20-23Mbps.

Anyone else running into this issue?

:)

hulksmash865, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Cy6er6Demon6 Win User

Upload Speed Issues

I've dug around for a solution to this for three days now. I've contacted my ISP, but I'm pretty sure its not them because my PC is unaffected by this issue. When Wolfenstein the New Order came out I streamed the entire game at very high quality via the
    twitch app. I did read on one Xbox forum that preview program members experienced this issue, but I'm not part of that. I've gone through every troubleshooting process on Xbox.com and twitch.com
  3. DerVaddi Win User

Upload speed issues

hi,

please reset your mac adress:

following steps: Settings>Disk and Blu-ray>Persistent Storage>Clear it 3 times>Back to Settings>Network>Advanced Settings>Alternate
    MACAddress>Clear>And then reboot console when prompted.
  4. Ackis Win User

Upload speed issues

Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
    They mentioned that in the original post.

To OP: Have you turned on Quality of Service (QoS) by any chance? Are you connected via wireless or ethernet?
  5. seegos Win User

Upload Speed Issue

Why can't I play anything on this new xbox one... Nothing installs!!! I can't even get this thing to play the disk. It just stay in the installation que!! I know this is probably the wrong category but I bought this thing Saturday... And I haven't been able
    to do anything but watch tv.. This has got to be the most expensive remote control ever... How can I play a game!! HHhHhHhHhHHH
  6. EdragonXX Win User

Upload Speed Issue

One question.

Is your Xbox One connected by cable or wireless? If wireless, I suggest to you test it with cable. And check do you get same speed or better.
Thema:

Upload Speed Issue

1. Upload Speed Issue - Similar Threads - Upload Speed Issue

2. Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?): Couldn't get any help via phone or live chat, so last resort is this forum. I am based in the UK, ISP is BT with an average download speed of around 65-75 Mbps, upload of around 17 Mbps. Using a...
  3. Xbox Live - Low Upload Speed and Multiplayer Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live - Low Upload Speed and Multiplayer Issues: Hi Everyone, First of all, thank you for having accepted me as part of this group, and thank you for the support that you are giving to the Xbox users. I have joined this group because recently...
  4. Problemas com velocidade de upload [Edit - Translation] - Upload speed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com velocidade de upload [Edit - Translation] - Upload speed issues: Pessoal, boa tarde. Tenho internet da Claro/Net, com 120mb de download e 10mb de upload. Meu console está conectado via cabo. Se eu testar a velocidade da conexão no Edge do Xbox, tudo ok,...
  5. Upload Speed Issues with Nighthawk C7000 Modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed Issues with Nighthawk C7000 Modem: So I'm at my ends here. For some reason, my Xbox One X's (2) can't seem to hold an upload speed as of about 3-4 weeks ago. Both devices are hardwired to the modem, as well as a hardwired PC. The...
  6. : Upload speed issue and high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...
  7. : Upload speed issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issues: : Upload speed issues hi, please reset your mac adress: following steps: Settings>Disk and Blu-ray>Persistent Storage>Clear it 3 times>Back to Settings>Network>Advanced Settings>Alternate...
  8. Upload Speed Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed Issue: Split from this thread. I have the same exact issue with poor upload speeds - only on my Xbox One Wired or wireless - into the router or directly to my cable modem I get a max of just over...
  9. Xbox One upload speed issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One upload speed issue: well I have had this issue for about a week so far. my upload speed only on the xbox never gets past 6 Mbps.I can get 15 to 20 Mbps with no problem on my computer. I have contacted Xbox multiply...
  10. Upload Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed Issues: Provider: Verizon Theoretical Speeds: 50 down/50 up Mbps Xbox One Speeds: 36.90 down/ 0.11 up Mbps I'm on a hardwired connection and my NAT is at Moderate (tried everything to fixed this) I've...