Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

Discus and support Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

When making a 1080p clip on Upload Studio, if you add a transition, the clip has an extreme zoom in just before and just after the transition making the clip look awkward. When creating clips on 720p it does not have this issue, but the clips don't look as good obviously. Can the zoom be fixed on 1080p clip editing?

submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChainedGraboid, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Pillow Chalk Win User

Seriously the lack of AA KILLS THE GRAPHICS

Shouldn't AA be unnecessary once the game is in high definition like 1080p
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

Did you zoom in your screenshot? Next time try setting your TV settings from Xbox One to 1080P. And make sure you do not use the zoom in feature.
  4. Kismet Thrall Win User

Upload Studio - Voice Over option not available

Did you install Upload Studio before your Kinect? 1) Uninstall Upload Studio 2) Go do the two part set up for your Kinect 3) be sure the Kinect Recognizes you @ Sign-in 4) Launch Upload Studio
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

You need to have your Kinect in order to make clips or to edit them through the Upload Studio and since uploading works only through the Upload Studio, I highly doubt it will change.
Thema:

Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom

1. Upload Studio 1080p Unnecessary Zoom - Similar Threads - Upload Studio 1080p

2. Upload Studio Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Crashing: whenever i go to do a voice over, it record my voice but a second into the clip the app shuts down completely. does anyone know how to fix this? 68d7a9be-2fd3-460f-8ee9-00ee0cd50b74
  3. Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio: I think we need an update to Upload Studio The templates are for very old games and the ability to use our external hard drives should be included Since we have received so many updates on...
  4. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  5. 4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads: How do I upload 4k clips to YouTube from my Xbox One X? Also, am I able to edit 4K videos on Upload Studio? If not, will Upload Studio be 4K-compatible soon? b73e73f4-c439-4216-af46-f80557ffc32e
  6. Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio: Bonjour malgré plusieurs essais et installation/désinstallation je ne parviens toujours pas accéder cette application pouvez vous m'aider régler ce problème, merci [Translation - Hello despite...
  7. Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim: Hello, new to making vidieos is there a way to splice your clip to remove unwanted content in the middle of ur vidieo? I can trim but that just goes from end or beggining not the middle of your...
  8. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  9. Upload Studio kicks to main home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio kicks to main home page: Everytime i upload Upload studio it auto kicks me back to home page and i have to reload. Yes ive dobne a hard reset and off and on etc... wondering if anyone else uses it or has the same problem?...
  10. Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio: Anyone else having constant problems with upload studio? Been trying to use upload studio, since the release of the xbox one x, its basically useless.. Was never great to begin with but it...