Upload Studio app won't open...

Discus and support Upload Studio app won't open... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been unable to open the app these last few Skip-Ahead builds, get an error every time, anybody have this problem? I've been unable to report the issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/False_Sensei, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Upload Studio app won't open...

Been unable to open the app these last few Skip-Ahead builds, get an error every time, anybody have this problem? I've been unable to report the issue due to the app not listed in the sub-category anymore, has this app been phased out?

Error Code: 0x80073cf6.

submitted by /u/False_Sensei
    [link] [comments]

/u/False_Sensei, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Upload Studio app won't open...

1. Upload Studio app won't open... - Similar Threads - Upload Studio app

2. Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any plans for overhauling the Upload Studio?: Hello Insider Team, I'm wondering if the Upload Studio is going to get an overhaul or rework sometime? I've been having a lot of issues recently and the studio feels a little underwhelming,...
  3. Upload studio framerate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio framerate: i have been having troubles with the upload studio lately because everytime i use upload studio it automatically drops the frames do you know how to resolve this?...
  4. Upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio: Hi , ive been editing Fortnite videos in upload studio on my xbox. I am trying to add music over the gameplay. This works perfectly in upload but when i try to add the clip to my xbox activity...
  5. Isn't it time to update YouTube app and Upload Studio app now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isn't it time to update YouTube app and Upload Studio app now?: Isn't it time to update the new YouTube app to support Upload of edited game clips done in Upload Studio? The new YouTube app now supports 4k 60Fps Game DVRs clips, but lacks support for HDR and...
  6. upload studios app uploading problems for the last week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios app uploading problems for the last week: for the last week now upload studios has been giving me trouble, I would go to upload a clip and it would upload to onedrive but not the my upload studio clips section itself. it would say...
  7. Xbox One Upload Studio App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Upload Studio App: Xbox One Upload Studio is not the best app, and it really should be improved. The main problem that I have is not being able to add a voiceover to my clips. When I hit start recording, I see the...
  8. Upload Studios keeps freezing up & restarting app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studios keeps freezing up & restarting app: Whenever I use the Upload Studio app on my Xbox One and I try and use any of the templates to create any type of video clip it always freezes up when I have to use the Kinect to record or change...
  9. Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app.: Recently, I think after I have the update, I could not edit any of the video clips using the Upload Studio (or is it Game DVR) app. When I'm in the middle of editing, it'll show the following...
  10. Lost access to the Upload Studio app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to the Upload Studio app: Okay, so new day means new issues... ;P For well over 2 months now, I have been unable to effectively edit my recorded clips. Regardless of whether I tell the Game DVR app to edit the clip in...