Upload Studio clips won't play

Discus and support Upload Studio clips won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rbil2k3, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone know how to get Upload Studio to do the one thing it's made
    to do?

:)

Rbil2k3, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Upload Studio clips won't play - Similar Threads - Upload Studio clips

2. 4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads: How do I upload 4k clips to YouTube from my Xbox One X? Also, am I able to edit 4K videos on Upload Studio? If not, will Upload Studio be 4K-compatible soon? b73e73f4-c439-4216-af46-f80557ffc32e
  3. xbox upload studio clips won't upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox upload studio clips won't upload: Something went wrong Sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a while c90df58f-922b-4128-8fab-f70d221b6d1c
  4. Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive: I have not had the same issues I have seen in the forum of not being able to send from Upload to OneDrive. My issue is that when I multi-select clips and choose "Upload to OneDrive", only a...
  5. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...
  6. Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio: If I am creating a new clip combining my older clips, they will not appear in upload studio when I go to add new clip. It only shows the most recent 100 or so. Is there a workaround to this...
  7. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  8. Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clip edit ruining footage: I made a 5 minute clip to ensure that I captured the whole thing, then I trimmed it down to 2 minutes, but it deleted the old clip and gave me a 2 minute screenshot of part of the video with...
  9. Upload Studios wont upload clips i edited to OneDrive or to my feed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studios wont upload clips i edited to OneDrive or to my feed.: title says it all, noticed last week that upload wouldn't allow me to upload ANY of my clips that I edited. Gets all the way to the OneDrive section and freaks out and cancels the upload process,...
  10. Xbox upload studio not sharing edited clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox upload studio not sharing edited clips: I edit my clip and add some music in the voice over. Once complete I hit finish and it renders just fine and uploads to upload studio. However it will not upload to One drive, it says check...