Upload Studio Issue

Discus and support Upload Studio Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, since about 3 days ago any clip I get into Upload Studio will not trim. I can alter the In and Out points on the clip but when I press "A" to trim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roth Dog, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Roth Dog
    Roth Dog Guest

Upload Studio Issue

Hi, since about 3 days ago any clip I get into Upload Studio will not trim. I can alter the In and Out points on the clip but when I press "A" to trim clip it goes back the previous screen.

I've deleted the app and reinstalled, powered off the console etc and it still doesn't let me edit or upload. Anyone else has this issue?

:)

Roth Dog, Feb 13, 2014
  2. AV8R 3O7
    AV8R 3O7 Guest
    Upload Studio issue

Tipsy's answer fixed the problem. Audio works fine for me.

AV8R 3O7, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Upload Studio issue

Sorry for the delay in responding!

Tipsy's suggested seems done the trick, I managed to get to the part where it starts to upload but cancelled it half way through the upload. Once I upload a video I will check the audio but everything seemed fine otherwise.

SuperFuzzyllama, Feb 13, 2014
  4. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest

Upload Studio Issue

Hey Roth Dog,

Are you still unable to trim a clip? Have you tried doing a complete power cycle of your X1 post system update? Hold in power button for 10 seconds, release, leave off for 30 seconds, power on and try again. Helps to always start fresh. Please confirm
    if its still not working or if you're uploading away.

Thanks!

sn2006gy, Feb 18, 2014
  5. AV8R 3O7 Win User

Upload Studio issue

Tipsy's answer fixed the problem. Audio works fine for me.
  6. A Tipsy Penguin Win User

Upload Studio issue

I had this problem as well, turns out you have to enable sharing to social networks. Go to Settings --> Privacy and Online Safety---> Click on "Custom" and then scroll over to the right a bit until you see that setting and enable it. Then, try to upload
    a game clip again.

While you're at it, could you let me know if your game clips have audio after you upload them? I'm having a problem where my game clips don't contain any of the in-game audio when they are played back.
  7. sn2006gy Win User

Upload Studio Issue

Hey Roth Dog,

Are you still unable to trim a clip? Have you tried doing a complete power cycle of your X1 post system update? Hold in power button for 10 seconds, release, leave off for 30 seconds, power on and try again. Helps to always start fresh. Please confirm
    if its still not working or if you're uploading away.

Thanks!
  8. TrueBlueTK Win User

Upload Studio Issues

This is most likely because you dont have infinite space in the cloud and the older files are being compressed to save space. What you can do to is to try and delete some of the videoes you're not watching.

Possibly download the videoes to an external harddrive with Windows 10.
  9. Claudius.H Win User

Upload Studio issue

Thema:

Upload Studio Issue

1. Upload Studio Issue - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Issue

2. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  3. upload studios clip quality issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios clip quality issues: whenever I capture multiple clips, all the clips after the first clip comes out very grainy and low quality looking. I dont know whats causing this, does anyone else run into this issue?...
  4. Upload Studio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio issues: I just experienced an issue I have had once before, upload Studio destroyed one of my clips. It's a 4 min video and it immediately cuts off around the :20 mark and only comes back at the very end...
  5. Issues With Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues With Upload Studio: That's it. I've had just about enough. This stupid update deleted all my clips and screenshots from my xbox one system and I have no idea why. It only appears on Xbox live but the problem here is...
  6. Upload Studio Add Voice Over Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Add Voice Over Issue: The option to add a voice over is greyed out. It won't let me click on it at all. I tried editing my privacy settings, resetting my console, uninstalling and reinstalling again, I don't know what...
  7. issue with either upload studio or one drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with either upload studio or one drive: hello, i haven't used the upload studio for sometime and when getting back into destiny i started making clips again. i used to turn five into one, then upload them to the one drive where i grab...
  8. Upload Studio Voice Over Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Voice Over Issue: I created a five minute clip using the Game DVR. I had a short voice over on the Game DVR part (only one) and tried to record a voice over on an outtro but it wouldn't record. I would start and...
  9. Upload studio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload studio issues: I've made a video from some clips. The video is about 55 seconds long. I can upload and share it to onedrive but it doesnt appear on my feed. While its not on my feed i still can watch it in...
  10. Upload Studio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Issues: I got the console on Day 1, so I obviously have some old clips saved. My issue is that all of my saved clips from 6 months ago and later all play in absolutely terrible unwatchable quality. I...